Hairy girls in LOS

Forget about all these threads about shaved girls in LOS where can I find girls with lots of hair in BKK or Pattaya?? And no I don't mean on their heads!!! I can't believe that I am the only one who likes a lot of hair in the right place. The Jap girls usually do but where can the Thai girls be found. tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by uniformguy:

Forget about all these threads about shaved girls in LOS where can I find girls with lots of hair in BKK or Pattaya?? And no I don't mean on their heads!!! I can't believe that I am the only one who likes a lot of hair in the right place. The Jap girls usually do but where can the Thai girls be found.
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Good luck!! I haven't really seen very many in LOS.

Actually, my last trip I met up with a girl at Superbaby that had more hair then I cared for. A cute little girl, fairly big hooters for her size. But when we got back to the room, had some pit hair, and some down on her legs, not the fine fuzz as on some TG's but fairly coarse stuff...a little off putting for me. As for the Y, not exactly bushy, but again more than I'm used to.

quote:

Originally posted by uniformguy:

Forget about all these threads about shaved girls in LOS where can I find girls with lots of hair in BKK or Pattaya?? And no I don't mean on their heads!!! I can't believe that I am the only one who likes a lot of hair in the right place. The Jap girls usually do but where can the Thai girls be found.
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

you are weird. crazy.gif" border="0

anyways if you wanna find one just step into a bar where they dance naked (example rainbow 2) and then pick up the one that is good enough in your book.

Archived