what is the ultimate first date in bangkok...need suggestions.

junglesoup

Old Hippie, I say sorry for saying you are prejudice. I know you only on here, but I know thats not true. Apology accepted?

Of course I have to be careful,sure. The only ulterior motive I can think off is money. She is chinese-thai and seems to be comfortable in that aspect. To be honest she seems very uninterested in it. I know that doesnt mean she wont have an ulterior motive. But I find that its easy to know if the motive is money quite quickly. I have never been fleesed before in that respect,well, only by a BG, when I was drunk and my money had gone in the morning from my wallet. But even then, that only was one time in over 100 bargirls. So even for the much maligned bargirls thats not a bad statistic. Actually, I had money taken off me by an Irish girl here, who is in no way a prostitute. I just saying that you cant paint things in black and white. The worlds a big place with billions of people. That leaves alot of room for deviation from what is seen to be the stereotype or whats the "norm" I always try to judge a case from individual to individual.

However, I m going into this with an openmind, and well see what happens. If you are right Old Hippie. I will come on here and say that. I have been fairly open in the past after all,lol.

And by the way, I believe you have my interests in mind, and you arent just trying "to be the dick in the ass", certainly not my ass, as that might be a little risky for you now,all things considered,lol.Kiddin. :D

However in the past I never gave up the chance of happiness based on what might happen or might not. And I dont mean only regarding relationships. I believe you have to take chances now and again. Anyway, it makes life more interesting. I m strong enough to deal with whatever is thrown at me.

Cheers,

Chris.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Old Hippie, I say sorry for saying you are prejudice. I know you only on here, but I know thats not true. Apology accepted?..."

Of course!

"...And by the way, I believe you have my interests in mind, and you arent just trying "to be the dick in the ass"..."

I always do have the best interests of all at heart. Too much to be careful of these days. As I have always said, I don't see much difference between *SOME* bar girls, and *SOME^ "GTGs."

Archived