Hangzhou,China

Lusty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked Hangzhou as a tourist. Lovely lake and hills for walking around. Quite a few pubs on the east? side of lake near the Porsche and Ferrari showrooms... you may meet a hi-so Chinese looking for a bit of farang rough trade! hehe

Worth a trip to amazing Yellow Mountain Mt

Huangshan if you're at a loose end one weekend.

If you're at a looser end Air Asia have cheap flights direct from Hangzhou to KL and thence BKK. Join their newsletter and get advanced notice of their promotions.

:beer:

We're doing this tomorrow as Mrs Lusty has joined me for a couple weeks.

Just had a right Mother fucker of an arvo going from Hangzou to Shanghai all the away across the metro system to get out to Pudong airport to pick her up.

Worked out well though as she bring presents in the shape of 400 smokes and a brand new all singing all dancing lap top :cool:.

This is the very first post I've made anywhere with it :up:

We stayed at the Landison and just across the road there are some sub soi's with some really cheap places to eat and some seedy looking looking "hairdressing salons" and judging by the look of the girls sitting inside,I've been around long enough to know what goes on inside!:hubba:.

Around the West Lake is very beautiful with some pleasant strolls and a chance to get a few decent photos.

So far many things in China(but not all:hubba:)are better than Thailand.For instance,there is no two tier pricing,tips are not expected,infact sometimes it even considered as bad ettiguette! :crazy: .

All of the tourist attractions I've come across so far have been free to enter,there is no taxi mafia and there is'nt a "donation" box every five yards in the Wats,plus it's about 10C cooler.

The standard of driving I have seen is probably the worst I've ever seen in all the places I've ever been to though!

>>All of the tourist attractions I've come across so far have been free to enter

... sadly you may find that will not always be the case. The Chinese usually throw a fence around anything of scenic beauty and charge like wounded bulls for it. Mt Huangshan for instance is 230 RMB (about US$34) entrance fee plus cable car fees, if you don't want to walk. No 2 tier system though... I'm amazed that 1000s of Chinese can afford these fees , but apparently they can. Food drinks expensive on top.. take some of your own if you can.

Admittedly they have spent lots of $$YY constructing some amazing pathways along the side of sheer cliffs at Mt H... especially the Western garden?? area.... a must see. It's worth spending a night on top of the mountain in one of the several hotels. If you have trouble getting a reservation there's a Mr Fixit, one Mr Hu who runs a cafe in Tangkou at the base... a really good helpful bloke. Google him and you'll find a lot of satisfied customers. His phone number was 139 562 647 86.

:beer:

Look in the local newspapers' date=' they advertise for the local wank shops, prices and all.

Quality, well you may get a toothless hag, but it may also be a new experience for ya![/quote']

Toothless hags usually give good blow jobs.

Errr...are you stating this from experience...or something you might have read :dunno:

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds it may incriminate me :neener:

The story so far:There is a few knocking shops very near to our hotel.My colleague hired one at it cost 3500bhts for four hours.

Dunno what the service was like though as I ain't had the full SP as yet.

The language barrier is a big problem here as I can't see how you would get the point across as what is expected for your money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just spent the weekend in Shanghai.

Last night we visited an area called Tongren Lu.The street where the "action" is centred is called Xi street or something similar.

There are about 10 bars in a row.A couple of them are Gogo lapdancing type places,another couple are Pattaya Soi 6 love lounge type affairs with the rest being small disco's.

We went to one called Manhattens which was very similar to the Thermae.

What was on offer inside was a few black chicks,some Uzbeck's,Chinese and a lot of Fillipeanas and even a some Jap girls!

The Fillipeaners wouldn't go below 1500RMB (8000bht)One even quoted 2000RMB and wouldn't shift!

Ended up taking a Japanese and a Chinese back to loom where the battle for the liberation of Nanking was re-enacted!

So if anyone knows of this area,please post what the going rate is with the Fillipeanas as they were by far the best lookers but they ain't worth European prices!

Archived