An Open Apology to Chocolate Steve

RayRay

Dear Mr. CS,

As an alum of the University of Arkansas I must apologize with all my heart for the complete idiocy of our coaching staff. After Auburn lost to Misstake I'm sure the only thing that could have some what made your day was an Alabama loss.

Despite spotting the evil Crimson Tide a 21 point lead in the first half, Mr. Darren McFadden almost single-handedly put the Razorbacks on his back to lead them to victory. It would have happened too if the moron of a head coach on our sideline had not gotten in the way.

I mean seriously; there's just over two minutes to play, 3rd and 10, Alabama is out of time outs who in their right mind would call a 7 yard pass play with a QB that is lucky to complete 50% of his passes in pre-game warmups? Houston "The Idiot" Nutt that's who.

Let's recap... two of the best running backs in college football, need to burn some clock, and a QB that probably couldn't start for most high school teams in Alabama much less an SEC team. Yep, let's leave it to the QB. Please shoot me now.

Why oh why do I have to put up with this guy as my team's head coach? Three years ago after the retard had back-to-back losing seasons was a prime chance to dump his ass. Another SEC team without a whole lot of tradition dumped their coach the same year. We get stuck with our buffoon while South Carolina goes out hires Steve Spurrier and is now on their way to success.

That could have been us, damnit. :onfire: :banghead::banghead:

I thought I would be over it today but if anything I'm more pissed off than before. It's a good thing I no longer live in the States and did not have to witness that coat hanger abortion of a coaching job. If I had I might have done something I would really regret such as breaking some expensive shit in my house.

Again I totally apologize for the lunacy but it was not unexpected in my opinion. It's a shame to have such a freak of nature like Darren McFadden on your team only to have any chances of glory dashed by the moronic fits of brain spasms by a head coach that should have been fired three years ago.

Sincerely,

RayRay - Bangkok Chairman of the "Fire Houston Nutt" Committee

Archived