Meeting declined , BuBi sad

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

I wish to remind you that this is a board of the highest standards possible , proven again by a PM from January this year which I just happened to find again . Being a private mail I won't disclose it's author but I think it is a remarkable document of a non-bullshit attitude .

[color:brown]12/01/2007 04:58

Hello Buffalo Bill -

You will visit BKK soon, and you suggested we meet together.

But I am going to decline a meeting with you.

I will not be evasive and make up some story about being busy with other matters.

< edited by BuBi > .... and have lots of spare time to do as I wish.

The fact is I recently read more of your posts.

Sometimes you have something worthwhile to read.

But, most of the time, you are not so interesting.

So I am not inspired to have a meeting.

I may be mistaken in this early conclusion.

If you wish to get more acquainted together by email, I will reply to an exchange of ideas with you.

And, then, perhaps on some future trip, there will be motivation to meet in person.

I sincerely wish you a safe and enjoyable visit here.

I think you already know BKK very well, but if there is some question I might answer, you are welcome to send a message to me.

Cordially, [/color]

Why didn't the guy just say he has no time ??? Now heart bloken .

BuBi

Well lads, not having met either of you, I would value the opportunity to do so.

1 Bubi sounds like the kind of raconteur I could learn from.

2 OH has experience where I don't and if some could rub off on me I'd be better for it.

Me 6~13 Oct, around and about Suk, Patpong and maybe some new (for me) venues, Ratchada? China Town? Free Lancers in expensive places? who knows.

PT me if you have the inclination boys.

Cheers

Coss

Done , boys . This is extremely encouraging to hear since the last group of people willing to deal with me has been the local Salvation Army emergency group of volunteering ( old ) women . I should be arriving on October the 10th . Now , is there a way to leave the airport over the runway fence since lovely Nok shall principally be waiting by the maindoor . I mean it would be for a day only , does not really count does it ??

Awaiting useful suggestions

BuBi

A possibility , Coss , but without style . Elegant retreats from the battlefield come with dirty shoes , broken expensive jackets and hearing aids lost in the mud . I am currently considering showing signs of a mild stroke , thus leaving by ambulance and jumping off at the nearest toll station . That should be acceptable I hope .

BuBi

Archived