Where to buy a dildo

typedef222

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Average cost of a dildo in Thailand is 762 Bht, most barbour shops stock them underneath the counter, just ask and wink at the same time, they will know what you want.

Prices obviously vary depending on size, colour, texture etc.

The best way to smuggle a dildo is to hide it up your arse, they will never spot it unless they are looking there, which is highly unlikely. good luck mate :thumbup:

Its best to buy one that the user end looks like a hemmoroid. If you get stopped and you have it properly secured in your ass, they will think it is a hemmoroid. I know of one person who almost got arrested. When they were checking him out, he let go a beer fart which blew the god damned dildo out of his ass. Fortunately, the cloud of smoke blocked the view of the dildo as it was propelled across the room and ended up under a table.

Best to bring in your own although dont get caught.I imagine would be pretty embarrasing explaining to a customs officer what your doing with that Dildo!

Actually there illegal in Thailand.Thats why there sold discreetly and not to out in the open.

Its amazing over the years I have had so many Thai girls ask me to bring them one from America.They prefer the American made quality of Dildos.Who says we can't make anything of quality anymore in America! :D

Archived