Where to buy a dildo

typedef222

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any one know a good Barber in BKK? Maybe somewhere in the Nana area? Maybe between Soi 3 and Robinsons? Both the wife and GF have been asking me. Thanks
Assuming this is a serious question, there's a sliver-thin two-story (I think; might be three) building on Sukhumvit Soi 11. Ground floor is hair stylists, upstairs is Thai massage.

Easiest way to find it: Start at the Ambassador hotel. Walk out the front door of the hotel, through Am' Plaza, and cross Soi 11 to the convenience store. Turn to your left, and walk toward Sukhumvit. The building containing the convenience store is four or five stories tall. The next building, after a driveway, is the hair place.

If you get to the indoor/outdoor seafood restaurant (recommended, by the way!), you've gone too far.

I've gotten two haircuts there, and survived one Thai massage.

Average cost of a dildo in Thailand is 762 Bht, most barbour shops stock them underneath the counter, just ask and wink at the same time, they will know what you want.

Prices obviously vary depending on size, colour, texture etc.

The best way to smuggle a dildo is to hide it up your arse, they will never spot it unless they are looking there, which is highly unlikely. good luck mate :thumbup:

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: I always wondered why you walked funny!!!

:neener::neener::rotl::rotl::neener::neener:

I've got one I'm bringing on the 6th, only one careful owner, purple, vibrating with butt plug-clit stim nodule.

Well maintained and very effective.

Make me an offer.

Cheers

Coss

No offers?

I'll throw in a tub of lard?

Cheers

Coss

Shit, the lard did it for me....lol...

I'll give ya 3 sheep stations for it!!!!....but we'll have to negotiate on exactly how many sheep and if you want "cute" ones....or just normal..

Can you make sure it's thoroughly cleaned and wrapped in a plain brown paper wrapper (just like you do with ya "Cheap plonk"!!) and delivered to......

....you know where!!!!!!!

....If we stop fighting ... :cussing::dunno::cussing::banghead::banghead: ..I'm due to be in town 4 weeks today, but that's a tad debatable right now..... may just have to move my interests to China....could work out a lot "cheaper"

Enjoy your visit!!

Cheers DC

Archived