:Long Gun Girls Bad Attitude

You really have to wonder why newbies or more experienced visitors go there. The only reason I ever go there is if friends have asked me to meet them there.

I really don't like the place. The attitude sucks, the waitresses have become lazy. I've just spent the last 2 months working in a village (lots of expats) but the standard of service for a cheaper price just cant be compared.

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

I've just spent the last 2 months working in a village (lots of expats) but the standard of service for a cheaper price just cant be compared.

Please, tell us more!

I was in Long gun last night with a couple of friends, there was a fella I don't know sitting next to one of my friends talking to a girl, next thing she throws a wobbly throws beer around and storms of. I got wet as did my friends, I asked the fella what had happened He said the girl asked him to barfine her, when he said No she threw the wobbly.

I'm a paying customer and get beer thrown over me because a spoilt bitch gets turned down by a possible customer who I don't even know, totally out of order. I saked one of the waitresses to get the mamasan, did she get herm not a fucking hope. I had to go and find her. The result Long Gun will not be receiving 1 more baht from me or my friends.

I was in longgun these two days.

The girls who are pretty really sucks!!!

I ask three girl from the stage, but they

never come.

My friend told me to be more aggressive,

but it is not my type.

By the way, if you talk to the mamasan,

she will definily ask for more money than

it usually applies....

quote:

The girls who are pretty really sucks!!!

I may have read this the wrong way, but any pretty girl (18+ of course) who has the suction power of an industrial strength vacuum cleaner stands a good chance of get my vote wink.gif" border="0

Being new in town I wanted to try Soi Cowboy before I left Bangers. Hearing about Long Gun I went in and it seemed like the usual gogo bar. I spoke with a couple of girls and they seemed disinterested, like I should be greatful that they even looked at me. So I dispached them almost straight away to which they threw a strop.. crazy.gif" border="0

This was in complete contrast to walking around near Cowboy on Sukhumvit road where I was fighting the girls off as I walked by..

They were literally dragging me into the bars two at a time.

When rictic asked the waitress to bring mamasan and she blew him off, it was not an isolated incident. I don't blame him for being cheesed off. However, when the first girl threw her tantrum, I would say that was an isolated incident. I still like Long Gun. Even if some the girls aren't hungry. smile.gif" border="0

Archived