Cost of building house in Isaan?

t-ride

Live update as follows , according to 50 shots on Nok's mobile :

Unit is moving ahead from [color:red]decent[/color] towards [color:red]nice[/color] . Nok has detected she feels close to neo classic window structures and against our agreement delayed the sanitary area in favour of make more beautiful . As this is about the third delay including the Greek front columns I am trying to make myself familiar with Sintra Castle near Lisbon where a similar variety of tastes developed into a bizarre fiasco . I keep you posted .

BuBi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One has just gone up in the missus's family. Excluding land costs, 2/3 bed / bath for circa 1.5m. I guess a better project manager could have shaved 0.5m off this easy.

These houses are not rocket science to put up. Block walls, rendered, tiled floors, wooden windows with tiled / slated roof. Electrics are simple, water and sewerage are simple.

This was near Buriram.

How some people spend so much is beyond me. Just adding up the various items inside the house and the meterage of work needed means that the sumd for some of these houses cannot add up.

• 2 weeks later...

[color:red]"These houses are not rocket science to put up. Block walls, rendered, tiled floors, wooden windows with tiled / slated roof. Electrics are simple, water and sewerage are simple.[/color]

I agree with you. The major cost is labor and how good the labor is. We had one guy that was cheap and did good work. Problems developed when he started drinking his lunch. That shit all came to a hault when he fell of the toilet and hurt himself.

Archived