Gully's October 26

MooNoi

Anyone going to be around for this one?

CTO, if you're there I'll drop in and give you your Vegemite, other requested delivery and thankyou gift from Bust to Mrs CTO and maybe we can head out somewhere afterwards and give the other requested delivery a run!

Hugh Hoy - you're going to be in LOS at that time - will you be there?

What about you, Coss?

KS, I owe you a Pepsi.

Hope to see you.

i will probably be. I'm surprised CTO needs his Vegemite to come from Aus, he could have bought it in VT last weekend, usually avaialble at one or two of the falang oriented convenience stores.

BTW, I personally think Marmite has the edge for me.......

I know, but he asked, so no problem for me to pick it up for him.

Just trying to work out what to say to Thai customs at the swamp if they discover it!! Might have a hard time passing it off as food if they decide to check it out! :D

Might have a harder time explaining the "marital aids" that will be in my bag for...er.. research purposes! :doah:

• 2 weeks later...

Piggy,

We missed each other in Sillypore on your birthday, and we missed each other in Pattaya this week, but I guarantee I will be in Gulls on Fri 26.

I'll try to land early doors, but depending on what time I can escape from work and get back to BKK then thru last friday of the month (pay day and sales) traffic I will be on Thai time.

If I havn't landed by 7:30 I will call ( I have your Aus # and also a few of the people who will be there)

Archived