Hello all

jux

What were you googling for, mate? "Drunken pussy-hunting middle-aged losers arguing about short-time prices and whether to tip or not and what to wear in Bangkok whilst claiming that their current hooker girlfriend has a heart of gold and is different from the others"? :applause:

Welcome aboard. :beer:

jack :help:

PS. I guess maybe not. Just for a laugh, I googled "drunken pussy-hunting middle-aged losers arguing about short-time prices and whether to tip or not and what to wear in Bangkok whilst claiming that their current hooker girlfriend has a heart of gold and is different from the others" just now, and it came back with just one hit: the International Sex Guide to Bucharest! :yikes::relieved::doah::clown::applause:

You get my drift, anyway. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

we have another mate who found Thai, I think the main reason for the the prices of st & lt going up was the internet, where the whole world knew about the hidden places :banghead:

I still remember the times in mid 80's the great relaxed time in Bkk & pattym were $ 50 you are the bill gates .... :smirk: :smirk:

Archived