hey everyone

Fred3110

just got back from my first visit to thailand, I stayed for 3 weeks (pattaya, phuket, ayutthaya and bangkok) and all I can think of now is when am I going back!

I didnt know what to expect at all, I heard the nightlife was fantastic but I wasnt prepared for this! my first night down walking street I was in complete sensory overload (I expect most people in my position would be)all the bars and all the women!

anyway, got back home and started sufferin them blues so I jumped on the laptop and woohoo found this site, wish I had found it before I went then I might of had some idea of what to expect, it was still an eye opener though and now i'm planning my return trip I still have many more good times over there!

hey to everyone on the boards i hope everyones trips went as good as mine did :)

Hey Fred,

Welcome.... unfortunately not everyone's trip goes as well as your's did...

...Sad really.....some go MUCH better....

Just wait till you get to know the ropes....hehehehehe!!!

Glad you had a good time, it will only get better, but try and avoid the Si Saket highway....it's dangerous

Cheers DC

Bastard.....I just read that and now my eyes are "watering"...

I'm soooo...."Homesick"...

347 hours....but whose counting?????

Cheers DC

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Welcome to the board. DC is an example of what can happen when all the planets are in line :neener::neener::neener:

Welcome Fred

I was in your boat my first trip- knew NOTHING! Found this board well after going solo for several years.

As with Ikkrang, I also relocated to Thailand, now in my 6th year here. Almost every day, I find myself declaring out loud how lucky I am.

Follow the board, book your next trip, think of your time in Farangland as just a new type of solo foreplay! :)

Archived