Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't doubt a lot of front desks pick and choose who they give joiners too.

If you're somewhat discreet and don't make a scene, they'll probably let it slide.

If you've pissed them off somehow, or come in parading your girl and act like a tart, the probability of getting charged goes up.

I don't doubt a lot of front desks pick and choose who they give joiners too.

If you're somewhat discreet and don't make a scene, they'll probably let it slide.

If you've pissed them off somehow, or come in parading your girl and act like a tart, the probability of getting charged goes up.

At that place, you don't even go in past reception, just a guard who loiters at street level.

Hi,

I am trying to build a list of all the guest friendly hotels in BKK, PTY, Phuket, Samui, CHM.

Please post the ones you know, as well as any issues (like charging extra or not guest friendly, but condoned if discreet, etc).

Once I have a bunch of hotels, I'll create a separate page listing them all.

Sanuk!

you will have to do an update twice a month, because the policies can always change.

How much is the 'joiner fee' at the Regency Park? Do they add it to your bill or do you have to pay when your gal hands her ID into the reception on the way in?

And most importantly, is the 'joiner fee' charged for each girl or just once as more often than not I like to have 2 girls accompany me to my room :o

Archived