Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

Sanuk' date='

Regency Park is not guest Friendly. Joiners are charged.

[/quote']

same as

- SWISS PARK

- THE PARK

I've been staying at The Regency Park a few times a year for the last 6 or 7 years and have never been charged a joiner fee.

Teddy you've stayed there before as well, as has Zob, and also never been charged.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they know not to mess with us or maybe it is just an unfounded rumour. Can anyone here actually confirm that they have been charged such a fee :dunno:

Need to know before we book for our November jaunt eh Munchie, that is if your not too busy getting your rugs cleaned, putting up blinds or curtains in your new apartment or minding someone's cat yer big puff 1922.gif

....Need to know before we book for our November jaunt eh Munchie, that is if your not too busy getting your rugs cleaned, putting up blinds or curtains in your new apartment or minding someone's cat yer big puff

It will definitely be blinds (roman ones) as I ordered them this afternoon. But I won't be putting them up myself. Oh no. Too many windows.

Sanuk' date='

[/quote']

same as

- SWISS PARK

- THE PARK

I've been staying at The Regency Park a few times a year for the last 6 or 7 years and have never been charged a joiner fee.

Teddy you've stayed there before as well, as has Zob, and also never been charged.

Thats great to hear. Heard from some other guys that 500 Baht joiners were charged to them.

Tim

Sanuk' date='

[/quote']

same as

- SWISS PARK

- THE PARK

Thats great to hear. Heard from some other guys that 500 Baht joiners were charged to them.

Tim

Maybe it is because he is a long time customer or is paying a higher rate? :confused:

Archived