Monthly allowance for TGF

BUDDY3

Hi guys,guess this has been asked before but can't find it on search. How much monthly allowance would be appropriate for my TGF- living small village near Sisaket (NO BABY) Don't want to be "Buffalo" but don't want to be "kee kneow" either . Any Advice ???

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buddy ,

I presume your sweetheart is an original unspoilt farmer , has never been outside her village and would not know what a gogo is . In which case 10.000 would be fine and more than what she would ever make with rice farming which is a dreadful thing anway .

BuBi

Where did you meet her ?

Hi guys,guess this has been asked before but can't find it on search. How much monthly allowance would be appropriate for my TGF- living small village near Sisaket (NO BABY) Don't want to be "Buffalo" but don't want to be "kee kneow" either . Any Advice ???

With the greatest respect, this kind of thing baffles me. :doah: Surely we need to know the situation and relationship between these two persons (only Buddy's second post so I presume no one here knows the genuine cut of his jib?) in much more detail before anyone can blithely name prices and offer advice? :rolleyes:

Like the feller above said, I've never been in such a predicament, thank God, so I'm f*cked if I know how much hard-earned brass you're supposed to hand over to one of these birds and/or what the hell, if anything, you expect to get in return (bar a dwindling bank balance). :nono:

Sorry to be cynical: life in general and near-bankrupting divorce payments in particular have made me so. :( Please, by all means, try to convince me out of it. :)

jack :help:

What do her other boy friends send her?

Give the guy a break. He has come for advice not criticism. Anything under 50K a month will make you look like "Cheap Charlie" and cause her to loose face amongst the village. 100K will assure her of a escalated status amongst her friends which will be very important to her.

geez bust that is a huge sum ...

i worked on 3k for her mobile and the rest for "spending " money ...keep in mind a bowl of noodles is 11THB up there

You expect your girl to just eat noodles? you will assuredly lose her to a guy who will spring for some chicken or pork!

I guess the question comes down to what the intention here is. If it is just transitional support until the guy marrys her, fine I guess. If the idea is to bin her at home and have her wait until he goes to fuck her...then no amount will really be enough, as she can be making more while he is away.

Bottom line here is any relationship based solely on money/buying her loyalty will most likely fail. If you can buy her, so can someone else. Someone else may well do it better. Hence be very careful about what you are getting into.

Archived