Monthly allowance for TGF

BUDDY3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom line here is any relationship based solely on money/buying her loyalty will most likely fail. If you can buy her, so can someone else. Someone else may well do it better. Hence be very careful about what you are getting into.

:yeahthat:

After over 17,000 Posts OH makes his best one yet, it hits the nail right on the head.

geez bust that is a huge sum ...

i worked on 3k for her mobile and the rest for "spending " money ...keep in mind a bowl of noodles is 11THB up there

You expect your girl to just eat noodles? you will assuredly lose her to a guy who will spring for some chicken or pork!

I guess the question comes down to what the intention here is. If it is just transitional support until the guy marrys her' date=' fine I guess. If the idea is to bin her at home and have her wait until he goes to fuck her...then no amount will really be enough, as she can be making more while he is away.

Bottom line here is any relationship based solely on money/buying her loyalty will most likely fail. If you can buy her, so can someone else. Someone else may well do it better. Hence be very careful about what you are getting into.[/quote']

No just saying it is so cheap to live ...the amount the guy sends will end up in ya ba or booze ...

I did it for two years :doah:

live and learn... :D

No just saying it is so cheap to live ...the amount the guy sends will end up in ya ba or booze

... I did it for two years :doah:

live and learn... :D

You did yaba and booze for two years?! Did you quit both or are you still doing the booze? :surprised:

Sometimes he posts like he's on YaBa. :neener:

I sent a girl some money once. Can't remember if it was here, Lao or the Philippines. Wasn't very much though. :dunno:

Hi guys' date='guess this has been asked before but can't find it on search. How much monthly allowance would be appropriate for my TGF- living small village near Sisaket (NO BABY) Don't want to be "Buffalo" but don't want to be "kee kneow" either . Any Advice ???[/quote']

With the greatest respect, this kind of thing baffles me. :doah: Surely we need to know the situation and relationship between these two persons (only Buddy's second post so I presume no one here knows the genuine cut of his jib?) in much more detail before anyone can blithely name prices and offer advice? :rolleyes:

Like the feller above said, I've never been in such a predicament, thank God, so I'm f*cked if I know how much hard-earned brass you're supposed to hand over to one of these birds and/or what the hell, if anything, you expect to get in return (bar a dwindling bank balance). :nono:

Sorry to be cynical: life in general and near-bankrupting divorce payments in particular have made me so. :( Please, by all means, try to convince me out of it. :)

jack :help:

I think more information is needed here before this all gets out of hand.

Is she living with her parents? Alone? With a friend? And if she does have a friend, and that friend is a female, please provide a picture. I would certainly chip in another 10,000 baht for the friend so that I can have a gal just waiting for me.

I don't think background matters here that much. The question is what has she been doing for money before this guy came along? if she was NOT whoring, and she was making her bills, then why can't she keep doing so? why does she need this guy?

Problems start when the money starts flowing. In a lot of ways, it hurts more than helps. Money for what? to stay home? to NOT work? why? money to help set up something that may create a sustainable income...different story.

She may not "need" this guys money in that she may have been getting by without him right? thus giving her money is going to teach her that farangs are here to be milked like cash cows. When this guy doesn't give enough, find another...or maybe have a few until one commits...sending money like this is a really bad idea. Even worse if there is no plan.

Yes, *some* of these people are dirt poor. They will be dirt poor even if you give them money buy them a house etc. Until they can make a livable income on their own, they will always be poor. A hand up yes, a hand out no. Money is no guarantee of loyalty.

Archived