Wife coming with me, discretion a must.

Hey guys. I'm going to be there soon, but this time the wife wants to see Thailand! Pity me. Can you imagine being surrounded by all that glorious female flesh and not being able to dive right in?<P>This will be my fifth trip, but the first that's accompanied. I haven't been there in seven years. Here's what I'd like to find while I'm there, but keep in mind I can only operate during the day while she's shopping. Any recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. Also, feel free to e-mail me.<P>1. Girls in lingerie, stockings etc.<BR>2. Two girl blow job.<BR>3. Massage recommendations, prettiest girls, best attitudes/prices?<P>I'm looking for info on each of these for Bangkok, Phuket and maybe Chiang Mai, where I'll be for only a few days. <P>Thanks, and feel free to e-mail me - Luckyjackson@hotmail.com

wow!

:p

Hey guys. I'm going to be there soon, but this time the wife wants to see Thailand! Pity me. Can you imagine being surrounded by all that glorious female flesh and not being able to dive right in?This will be my fifth trip, but the first that's accompanied. I haven't been there in seven years. Here's what I'd like to find while I'm there, but keep in mind I can only operate during the day while she's shopping. Any recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. Also, feel free to e-mail me.

1. Girls in lingerie, stockings etc.

2. Two girl blow job.

3. Massage recommendations, prettiest girls, best attitudes/prices?

I'm looking for info on each of these for Bangkok, Phuket and maybe Chiang Mai, where I'll be for only a few days.

Thanks, and feel free to e-mail me - Luckyjackson@hotmail.com

Hi so your wife is not Thai i am guessing?

If so no way she would let you go anywhere alone in Thailand ...my wife is Thai and this happens to me in Thailand ....when and if we hit a nightspot ..yep she is siting next to me chatting to "the Girls"...:neener:

Good luck with your cheating however :easter:

Archived