Wife coming with me, discretion a must.

Hey guys. I'm going to be there soon, but this time the wife wants to see Thailand! Pity me. Can you imagine being surrounded by all that glorious female flesh and not being able to dive right in?

This will be my fifth trip, but the first that's accompanied. I haven't been there in seven years. Here's what I'd like to find while I'm there, but keep in mind I can only operate during the day while she's shopping. Any recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated. Also, feel free to e-mail me.

1. Girls in lingerie, stockings etc.

2. Two girl blow job.

3. Massage recommendations, prettiest girls, best attitudes/prices?

I'm looking for info on each of these for Bangkok, Phuket and maybe Chiang Mai, where I'll be for only a few days.

Thanks, and feel free to e-mail me - Luckyjackson@hotmail.com

Hi luckyjackson

Well here is the deal:

If your wife is a great looking farang with long legs and a set of firm knockers that I know some Thai men who are more than willing to entertain her throughout your holiday. Don’t worry she will be in good hands both during the day and the night and you will have all the time to concentrate on your sneaky activities.

If this suggestion is acceptable to you than please send me a private message and I will arrange the boys. laugh.gif" border="0

Hey Lucky Johnson,

U Sure are unlucky! Anyway just leave her in Robinson's on Sukhimvit and head towards Nana Plaza (saying you must meet a business contact or friend etc) and arrange to meet her a few hours later back at Robinsons at a predetermined place.Only a short time would be possible but what the heck something's better than nothing

Hey,

to all of you who would like to meet the wife, great! Just let me know where and when is good for you, and I'll send her over! She IS very tall, and long legged, thin, but alas only a double C in the breasts department. She's a nympho but I want some asian talent for a change. I'll send her right to you, and if she doesn't show for a few hours, don't lose faith, just keep waiting ok? Thanks for your helpful suggestions, I'd be happy to do as much for you guys when you visit Canada.

Luckyjackson,

Even I'm in the same position. This time my family - wife & daughter (11 years) are traveling with me. I travel in SE Asia almost every month on business and this time during the christmas they wanted to come. We are in Bkk starting from 18-Dec. I was looking for someone who is in similiar position so that the family can go out & I'll be free for partying smile.gif" border="0

If this sounds interesting write to me

vinod

Yep, EDEN CLUB! Say no more.

PS: club has his own thread on Nana (in this section,I think), opens at 3PM, because many married expats have the same quandary as you, and many people (some being friends) call it the best ever sex! Whatever that means crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

(Sukhumvit, soi 7/1)

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Archived