First Trip to Thailand

Hi folks, this is my first post here.

On a crazy wim, I booked a return flight to Thailand. I will arrive December 30th and Return January 17th.

I am single male and I will be travelling alone

I have not booked any accommodation yet. I plan to hit Pattaya first for New Years Eve and then I am open to suggestions on where to go and any nice hotels to stay in, nice things to see, water sports, sight seeing trips etc

I look forward to your replys

Hi folks, this is my first post here.

On a crazy wim, I booked a return flight to Thailand. I will arrive December 30th and Return January 17th.

I am single male and I will be travelling alone

I have not booked any accommodation yet. I plan to hit Pattaya first for New Years Eve and then I am open to suggestions on where to go and any nice hotels to stay in, nice things to see, water sports, sight seeing trips etc

I look forward to your replys

Might be an idea to get your Pattaya hotel booked now, it will be the busy season.

Plenty of hotel sites on the net and a good link here, ThaihotelDiscounts.com. The ads above "My Fusion" in the top L/H corner of this page.

Welcome to the site, and by the way, leave the green eyed monster home, you'll go crazy worrying about what the ladies here get up to when you're not around otherwise.

You had best book a room much ahead of time. This is high season.

As stated earlier, I know everthing (legal) about Thailand. I am the foremost authority.

Some of the punters here brag that they know everything - but in reality they might have glanced thru an older copy of Lonely Planet.

Good Day

Oh the first trip. Your going to love it.

For sure book in advance and not just for Pattaya.

The time of year you are traveling is busy busy.

Try this web site Sawadee.com. Never had trouble with them.

Word of advice, do not tell the girls it's your first time. $$$$$. Enjoy (You will)

Archived