$$$ High Season

unreal

Expect to spend a bit more money than you did 10 years ago. Expect some girls to be a bit more hardened then they were 10 years ago. Expect to have modern conveniences such as the sky train and subway which didn't exist 10 years ago.

But most importantly, expect to have a lot of fun :thumbup:

Hello Boys

If you would be so kind. Been to Thailand for over 10yrs now. Wow time does fly.

Always low season though. My question to you all. What kind of differiences can one expect?

Arrive Nov 8th.

Thanks in advance.

despite what some hotels in Pattaya will tell you with their raised rates, November is NOT high season...that doesn't start til December. personally, though, November is my favorite month, precisely because it has the cool, rainless weather of December without the sun, and the hordes of tourists have not yet started to arrive...

preahko

Thanks for the post. I myself do not feel any type of bombing is of much concern unless one finds himself traveling in the southern part of Thailand. But with this world we now live in who really knows for sure.

The times I have been in the Land of Smiles - the last thing on my mind is such a cowardly act.

Take care

Preahko, I think many years ago in Pattaya high season did stretch from november more or less untill songkran. But these days things are very different and IMHO a genuine high season as far as farang mongers in Pattaya goes only really consists of the last couple of weeks of december and 3 or 4 weeks in january? The increased rates at many hotels from november till april are just a hang over from that period. But I've often got low season rates in november from Pattaya hotels simply by asking.

Simie.

Archived