Can you catch STD from DFK and BBBJ?

tpl288

You can get Gonorrhea of the throat if the girl has it, which if she's a fan of BBBJ's is certainly possible, but thankfully, it's unlikley. Herpes caught from kissing is usually herpes simplex (cold sores) there're treatable with 'Zovirax' but as yet incurable, best cover up IMO. Remember, there's a lot of men been there before you, have fun :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure on what basis you say the risk is low. I'm not aware of any scientific studies of receiving unprotected oral sex from someone who performs it possibly several times a day but intuitively (and from personal experience) I'd say the risk is high.

As far as herpes goes, the type that usually infects the genitals can be passed to the mouth and can be passed on during oral sex or kissing. Again, the usual advice that's it's low risk is questionable when your sexual partner is sucking several dicks per day.

Wonderlust, I also agree with the others that say the risk of getting the clap or clamydia is low from a bbbj. Sure it is possible but far less likely IMHO than from unprotected sex. Firstly i think the pussy is a far better host for these sorts of bacteria than the mouth? And secondly I don't know anyone including myself who has caught clap or clamydia from a bbbj whilst using a condom for full sex but I do know quite a few guys who have whilst not using a condom for sex. Ok hardly "scientific" evidence but I think its just a question of balancing the risk. I certainly would'nt worry about having an uncovered bj. In fact I would'nt want a covered one! IMHO there are things far more dangerous/risky than having in Bangkok and Pattaya than having an uncovered bj e.g. crossing 2nd or Sukhumvit road or jumping on the back of a moto cy taxi with no helmet?!

Simie.

Archived