Can you catch STD from DFK and BBBJ?

tpl288

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said simie, I talk from personal experience and a bbbj is definitely something that can give you a STD. When you're sticking your dick in the mouths of 10 whores in 2 weeks and each of those girls have 3 customers a day who in turn have been sticking their dicks in the mouths of 10 whores in 2 weeks and so on then it's wishful thinking to say that's low risk.

All ones needs to do is have the gal use mouthwash and gargle a bit before . . .

And as far as the rest of the anatomy, use a can of good buy spray . . .

Who told you that, a witch doctor? There's no evidence that mouthwash has any effect on STDs. In fact, it contains alcohol which has been shown to increase the risk or oral transmission of STDs. And vaginal douching has also been shown to increase the risk of transmission of STDs.

All ones needs to do is have the gal use mouthwash and gargle a bit before . . .

And as far as the rest of the anatomy, use a can of good buy spray . . .

Hey, I knew someone who knew someone else who know someone who almost went to Med. school!

Wonderlust, you where obviously one of the unlucky ones then? From my experience it is low risk (remember I did'nt say no risk) compared to unprotected vaginal sex. I would suggest that if you are that worried about catching something then the safest thing to do would be too have not got on the plane to come to Thailand and shag numerous whores in the first place? Not aimed at you personally but I think one has to weigh up the risks of many things in life as there is some sort of risk in almost evertything we do. And it has always amazed me how paranoid some guys get about STDs when it was their choice to fly to asia and indulge in high risk activity i.e. have sex with a large number of different prostitutes. And in many cases they seem to be quite happy to indulge in activities I personally consider far more dangerous than a bbbj e.g. using moto cy taxis with no helmet, hiring high powered motor bikes and tearing round Pattaya or riding motor bikes after drinking.

Simie.

And as far as the rest of the anatomy' date=' use a can of good buy spray . . . [/quote']

Who told you that, a witch doctor? There's no evidence that mouthwash has any effect on STDs. In fact, it contains alcohol which has been shown to increase the risk or oral transmission of STDs. And vaginal douching has also been shown to increase the risk of transmission of STDs.

exactly, it irritates the tissues, making them more permeable to the evil bacteria and viruses...

just like brushing your teeth before dining at the Y...

preahko

I can't see where you're going with that argument simie. I like to minimise risks in life as long as that doesn't get in the way of my enjoyment. I try to avoid motos. I take out travel insurance. I have the recommended vaccines. I try to avoid unprotected sex with whores. All of these things increase my enjoyment of life in Thailand because I have a lot less to worry about. You're just living in hope that your conduct isn't going to infect you with something nasty. Wear a condom and you're pretty much 100% safe. Why take the risk?

I can't see where you're going with that argument simie. I like to minimise risks in life as long as that doesn't get in the way of my enjoyment. I try to avoid motos. I take [color:orange]out travel insurance.[/color] I have the recommended vaccines. I try to avoid unprotected sex with whores. All of these things increase my enjoyment of life in Thailand because I have a lot less to worry about. You're just living in hope that your conduct isn't going to infect you with something nasty. Wear a condom and you're pretty much 100% safe. Why take the risk?

Maybe take insurance for STD :):) something like the travel insurance we keeping taking when travel :smirk: :smirk:

Archived