Hey Bada! How 'bout dem Kittys?

Hang in there dude , remember titna promised us 10 winners this year. The next 2 look winnable and then the turkey day showdown with the Pack.

You same-same me , I ain't jumping outta my shoe's yet. But another runback by Shaun and I just may have to... :grinyes:

Glad to get some payback for me satellite NFL package. :smirk:

Bada :beer: Bing

• 1 month later...
Damn, they are looking like a real football team.

Woo hoo! Go Lions. Maybe I can even buy some Honolulu Blue and Silver clothing...

Cheers,

SD - happy, but *knows* they'll break his heart yet again :(

Great call oh motocity football savant. Any mo predictions ? :susel: Please stay away from the Wings , Pistons and El Cato's :grinyes:

I'm gonna hold on to the avatar until I want to put the pill of poison into another team... :stirthepo , any suggestions ? :elf:

Bada :xmascheer:ghost::xmascheer Bing

Ah, now we're back to the Lie-downs we all know and love! :banghead:

Regards,

SD

I gotta hand it to you and Bada Bing: loyal to a team with only one play-off win in 50 years! Gotta be true love. I admire your loyalty. Too many "fans" are Johnny-Come-Lately's". I remember Pittsburg as a perinnial loser. When they started winning big time, I saw more Steelers bumper stickers in LA than Rams stickers ! And I bet most of the people in the cars couldn't pick out Pittsburg on a map of Pennsylvania. LOL !

HH

• 2 weeks later...

Archived