Prettiest girls in Bangkok

BigBig

the absolute prettiest girls in Bangkok ALL live on Lad Phrao soi 39. all of the Thai girls with big boobs can be found on Ratchada soi 6. and the ones who take it up the ass tend to congregate on Ramkhamheng soi 42.

jesus christ, where were some people when the brains were handed out?!?!

preahko

They were looking for the prettiest girls.

b.t.w.: Ratchada soi8 isn't bad too!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preahko...Look at your own avatar and then give the guy a break....So he wants to know where to go to avoid looking at doggy fat ass bar girls, in the past the answer would have been the rainbow bars in nana and avoid Soi Cowboy in general, seems that might not still be the case...but if both don't rise to one standards one might consider greener pastures...

...so, more interestingly he asks whether in particular the bars that cater to Japanese are worth the trouble...I wonder if they are even possible to enter if one happens to be able to speak Nihongo pedadeda..as in fluently, or go with a Japanese guy..does anyone have any stories to recount about adventures in the J-Zone?

• 2 weeks later...

Been more than a few times in japanese karaoke/clubs

(of the naughty kind).

Is it worth the money? (if you are paying and not going with a Japanese who is on company's expenses)

Yes and no.

- Settings: Some places are really nice places to hang out but after all you are not there to look at the decoration (or are you?)

- Quality of the staff: Most places offer a very good service which you do not find so often (anymore) in places catering to westerners.

(I do not include G clubs)

I would say that the best clubs have better looking ladies than the usual gogo/beer bars.

- Overall appreciation: You will not be ripped-off there, I like the pricing structure which is quite straightforward, you know what you pay.

You have a far better service, both from the staff, mamasans and ladies than in most western places.

- Prices: Quite expensive, on par with the best bars in soi 33 or with some G clubs but you know what you pay (although it is recommended for first times who are not Japanese or who are not used to Japanese customers to ask about the pricing system) and you get what you pay for.

- Fun under the sheets: Been quite a long time since I took out a lady from a japanese club but they were as good as any BG with the advantage of offering good service and GFE without scams or troubles.

All in all?

Same level of service as soi 33, same package, better quality of service.

The few caucasian looking friends I took for a visit never had problems entering with me and were always the "local attraction" for the girls.

My opinion:

If you are tired of soi 33 and do not want the hassle of a G club then head to a Japanese club.

It is more expensive than a gogo but at least if you are looking for a stunner you can find her there and she (most probably) will not have had 3 ST before you.

Archived