TD today

BJ_Blackowitz

one more airborne and im in BKK,

sitting in the lounge now I am considering all the possibilties where and how to have pussy

my GTG is dying to met me again, Im not 100% sure she will share the deed with me though, but things look good, her chats and calls were hintig a lot in that direction.

Now what if she is not wiling ? I have her with me for three nights in HuaHin, and will be in BKK thursdaynight, she arranged the hotel near her place Klongtang, she wanted me close....

If she is not willing she will go to her place at 10:30 as she has to wakeup to teach at 5am. Still enough time to hit SC , ok the stunners migh be gone but a quick BJ / FS in a St room is still possible.

for huahin the situation is moe complex, the hotel is in kao takiab, if she wants to kudle only I will have to deliver it myself :( no bars in that area.

after she leaves (monday) I will relocate to HH town and will have my phun anyhow, enough good friends willing and able there.

I will keep you informed.

so now if she wants to sleep

well she was/is willing and able.

that the good news

the "bad" news: I was her first (27 y)

the good news again, I really like her, she is smart, has a nice way.

Actually she is Phi, and works as a teacher, she wanted me tomeet her relatives here, that was an idication for me off course that she wanted to get serious, but until I was about to penetrate, I had NO clue she was "fresh".

I do see this a great responsibilty, and will take good care of her.

maybee becase mrs BJ in farangland and I will split up I do get even stronger feelings for her. Not meaning I will not have my phun somewhere else besides her. I will not hop from one relationdirectly into the other.

to the events

I landed late by 1 hr delayed because of technical maintenance on the plane

a BIG queue for immigration which was not a real problem as the luggage was about to arrive 5 minutes after that 30 mins wat for imm.

taxi to the hotelm, darn they are now even trying top rip off if you use the taxistand

but a simple meter karap work wounders.

the guy said 400 , I just say: maichai krap, meter na krap.

he smiled and knew I knew.

sss , and short meeting, then a meeting with someone I promissed to bring some stuff over.

met mrs fresh in siam paragrn and did some shoppping in Panthip to bring here computer back to life.

met the relatives, and went to the hotel. Her appt is opposite here, and after she got her travel bag from her room she more or less jumped me and started grinding.

Until we were undressed I had no clue she was a virgin, off course I went very gentle and caring, but we going hard and several times after that, sorry to our neighbours I must say, on the bed, in the shower, and onthe bed again

load moauning from her, pleasure and some pain she said afterwards. her V needs to be stretched a little more ....

I had three cummings with her, and she was very happy to be with me.

I feel the obligation I have to take care of her, but do not know if she is the next mrs fix with me, but the chances are high for that. That will not mean I do not visit the bars / gogos no more, but will reduce these visits off course.

anyway

today is huahin trip day.

will report later about the action in HH.

>maybee becase mrs BJ in farangland and I will split up I do get even stronger feelings for her. Not meaning I will not have my phun somewhere else besides her. I will not hop from one relationdirectly into the other.<

I hadn't read this when I PM'd you.

I agree about not hopping from on Rel into another.

But deflowering a 27 year old GTG oes up the ante re expectations, even if it was with her cooperation and encouragement. Meeting the rellies ads to that.

>I feel the obligation I have to take care of her, but do not know if she is the next mrs fix with me, but the chances are high for that. That will not mean I do not visit the bars / gogos no more, but will reduce these visits off course.

<

Does she know that? My guess is she won't be satisfied with 'reduced butterflying' but will expect sole rights.

Now it is too late to let her down softly.

Looking FWD to next installment.

3 days, No Update.

Worried. What are the options.

Did our inveterate whoremonger succumb, and get to a stage of infatuation where it didn't seem anymore appropriate to share intimate details about loved ones with all those yobbos on the board?

Did the email cafes in KTK all shut down?

Did she sequester him in their hotel room to catch up on ten years of lost opportunity (well, she is 27, programmed to start no later than 17, 10 years to catch up)

We are all waiting with baited (sp) breath.

And after that, do you still have a taste for Soi Bintabath?

Enjoy, whatever...

sorry for the lat ereplies

was kinda cut off from decent internet connection

She went working yesterday, and i managed to stay out of trouble , apart from the many black label diet cokes , or maybee because of these ?? dont know yet.

anyway. to get back to mrs GTG ( actully she is Philipina)

On the second morning she was going down so hard on me I had to ask, where you learn all that. BBBJ, tit fucks and good Wanking. She said, even if not fuck I had friend, but not fuck.

er BJ is better that Ive had from lots of BG, end the sex is great. But every now and then I get that WIFE feeling, she not wanting me to drink ANY alcohol, just forget about smoking.I do hope for her sake she reduces that a little.

but the sex is great, she would be the perfect Mia Noi actually,

lets see how thing turn out with her.

Im not ready for a new steady RL now where now, I like meeting my other friends as well, but she is getting jealouse allready, just a Female friend I never had anything with called me ton inform about taxi and stuff, she was visibly angry

sometimes even worse then TG get.

I told her not to do that as that would be not good for the friendship we have now.

today I plan a little trip to Lolitas, I stay in Soi selakam right now and this is just a piss away ... mmmmmm BBBJ CIM ???

keep you informed...

Archived