Tata Young Sinsot 100Mill

Torneyboy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Makeup and lighting can do wonders for any gal!

You said it, GI. I'm always amazed at the 4th year English major's party before graduation at all of the absolutely gorgeous creatures who show up. I fall in love with virtually every one of them. Then I gradually start to recognise them. They are the same girls I've had in class for the last 3 years, but they never looked even 50% that good before.

Thais gals really clean up good!

:shocked:

Personally i think 'Tata not so young' is a moose and she'd have to shell out 100 million (at least) to be allowed to take a dump in my condo.

It's typical Thai face bullshit....money is everything....

oooooo Tater, you're so important and popular that some dumbfuck is going to blow a fat wad of moolah on you...the great unwashed masses ohh and ahh...much grovelling and feeling their place at the under priviliged bottom of the pile ensues...Tater gere feels self satisfied and better/holier than thou...know thy place the great unwashed, i am tater kon gere...and i'm superior! Money proves it...i wonder how long before her fella gets a mia noi...

Eat my shorts. Hi so is so low class in LOS.

Personally i think 'Tata not so young' is a moose and she'd have to shell out 100 million (at least) to be allowed to take a dump in my condo.

It's typical Thai face bullshit....money is everything....

oooooo Tater, you're so important and popular that some dumbfuck is going to blow a fat wad of moolah on you...the great unwashed masses ohh and ahh...much grovelling and feeling their place at the under priviliged bottom of the pile ensues...Tater gere feels self satisfied and better/holier than thou...know thy place the great unwashed, i am tater kon gere...and i'm superior! Money proves it...i wonder how long before her fella gets a mia noi...

Eat my shorts. Hi so is so low class in LOS.

Don't hold back :D:neener:

Hi,

Faustian, you pretty much summed up my thoughts to a tee.

Remember xxx and Herb (forgot the girl's name)? That was another pile of crap as well. It's easy to dump a lot of money on a girl if you are loaded, the problem though is that all the girls get jealous and wonder why they didn't get xx million Baht.

Oh, and I bet that the vast majority of that money was just for show.

Sanuk!

Archived