Hello

Stan Smith

Hello there

This is me saying hello, I guess. Recently stumbled accross this forum and have been having the occasional chuckle. Way more 'up my street' than the stuffy keyboard warriors over at Thai Visa...

I live up country, around 2 hours from Bangers surrounded by 'town folk' who, even after a whole year in this area, still feel it is completley the norm to point at me in complete shock whenever i should leave the house, acompanied by the obligitory 'FERANG! FERANG!'.

Aside from my weekly beano into Bangkok every Saturday, forums are the only place for me to touch base with my own culture. I had a go on Thai Visa for a little while but the place drove me crazy. Misserable buggers, the lot of them.

And so, here I am. Thanks for having me.

About me; Been in Thailand for 4 years, work remotley for a Telecoms firm in London (nothing to do with Thailand), have a TGF of 3 years, live in the sticks and as i said, have a weekly beano to Bangkok to keep me sane. I usualy hang around Soi 4 area early in the evening and finish off at Cowby, invariably Bacaras.

Umm. Thats about it. Hello, one and all.

Archived