Take me! Iâ??m yours!

TheSaint

I approach Asoke and stand on the corner overlooking the crossroads of the magnificent abortion of this city square. The traffic growls and snarls as it awaits the countdown lights to reach ground zero. Motorcycles amass at the head of the queues, like storm clouds on the horizon, revving their tinny engines reminiscent of Nascar race drivers at the starting line. Itâ??s loud and noxious. Pretty, stylish women sit side-saddle on the chromed steeds of destruction and death, alluring, sexy, shy and demure, or haughtily aware of their attraction to the silly sex â?¦ men. I stand at the curb and take it all in. Home is where the heart is, and Krueng Thep has stolen my heart and wrapped it in a crown of thorns, bleeding and subjugated. I am her slave â?¦ willing, thankful, and depleted of ego, asking only for her love. Do with me what you want you bitch. I love it! Call me a masochist, but in the pain there is pleasure, great throbbing, bloody, pleasure. It turns me on, and cranks me up. In Bangkok you are alive again. Anything and everything is possible, even a quick death. You just need to learn the rules, learn some of the language, have a bit of luck, and bring enough money. You are Kublai Kahn, ruler of all the earth; a warrior, a conqueror, a man among women, many women, and they feel your power, and see your bulging coin-purse. You are more than what you were before the 777 touched down at Suewannaboomboom Airport, and damned happy of it.

If you liked this so far you can read the rest of the story here

Reprinted on Thai360.com with the permission of the original author. 2007 � The Saint. All rights are reserved by the author.

Writing short stories on websites is a thankless task. Getting slagged off is part and parcel of the experience and the harder you try the more demoralized you become at the response.

Usually from people who get nose bleeds trying to read any thing more complex than the Beano.

Highly romanticised piffle...totally unreal.. usual stereotypes of Thai women only interested in money and feeling all superior over them as you have a modest amount saved up from months of graft...if that's how this author defines masculinity, i pity him. I'm sick of such regurgitated drivel.

Archived