EURO 2008 won't be fun...

Man at Work

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reality, with England now out, Euro 2008 will be a non-event. We always provide the colour and splendour and the best fans. And also the comedy of losing on pens to the Hun.

I bet EUFA are totally depressed after that result last night and must surely be looking at a way of squeezing England into the competition in some way, maybe they can throw the Swiss out for failing to qualify properly or the Austrian's for being totally boring :thumbup:

sore looser.

when did the english last provide any entertainment, on or off the pitch?

oh yes, i nearly forgot, beckham's penalty kick into the stands...

but apart from that hilari-ass moment, teams like, random example, moldova, would have provided just as much quality soccer on the pitch, and fewer iq-0 skinhead "supporters" on the sidelines...

it would be better if fifa relagate england to some sort of "world b cup" along with san marino, bhutan and botswana.

Lets face it, we were shite.

1. In possibly the most important game since '66, we decide to put a untested goalkeeper in the team. I am not blaming Carson as all keepers make mistakes, but what was Mcturnip thinking?

2. Wayne Bridge was shockinginly bad, being skinned left right and center and at fault for not going onside for their second goal.

3. Why play 4-5-1? Your at home and needing a result for fucks sake.

4. You SOMEHOW pull it back to 2-2, you have defence that leaks more than the government, so what do you do? play deep....for fucks sake, keep attacking!!

5. Time and time again, its been proved Lampard and Gerard doesn;t work. Lampard seems to be playing the Makalale role which he is not suited.

Play one or the other (gerrard) but not both.

6. Why have a friendly 5 days before such a important game, play it after for pete's sake.

7. Did I mention we were shite.

There feel better now that I have got that off my chest.

COME ON NETHERLANDS (its the closest team to England that I will support)

sore looser.

when did the english last provide any entertainment, on or off the pitch?

oh yes, i nearly forgot, beckham's penalty kick into the stands...

but apart from that hilari-ass moment, teams like, random example, moldova, would have provided just as much quality soccer on the pitch, and fewer iq-0 skinhead "supporters" on the sidelines...

it would be better if fifa relagate england to some sort of "world b cup" along with san marino, bhutan and botswana.

I was being sarcastic :shakehead

Archived