size of child at delivery

dean

My wife is going in for a C-section on December 5. The reason being is because she has become huge during pregnancy. Of course, it is always pointed out that she has a large farang husband (height; six feet/weight 240 pounds). Have other large westerners on this board gone through the same thing? At least I have my son being born on the King's birthday as a sign of good luck. I may have to change my plans on having him become the next Tiger Woods and settle on John Daly. If I don't post much the next couple of months, it means I can't get to my internet shop on Chiang Mai (or I'm too tired).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happened to letting nature take it's cause.

If there are concerns about size they can always perform an apesiotomy.......you can even request an extra stich if you so desire.. ;)

Don't underestimate your girls ability to deliver naturally. A lot of the time they perform C-section purely for their own convenience and has nothing to do with the birth. :cussing:

She has three other children, by another marriage. All were born naturally. She says she is a lot bigger now than she was with the other three pregnancies. All of her friends tell her she is extremely big for her size (around 5 feet, 3 inches and normal weight for that size). This will be our only child (not counting the other 3 by another marriage), so I am leaving it to her to make the decision. My only concern is the babies health and whatever way brings him out safely, I'm good to go with.

Archived