Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

I guess most of the seasoned visitors to LOS are well aware of the potential disasters awaiting unwary travelers on this â??Horrorâ? stretch of road.

The â??Road killâ? is frightening to see, many skeletons are strewn along side this and similar highways and the Buzzards can be seen stripping the final shreds of flesh from

Carcasses, even before life has been fully extinguished.

My tale of woe comes from slightly more North East, letâ??s call it the Nong Kai By Pass..

Woe is probably the wrong word and escape seems somewhat melodramatic. The Agony and the Ecstasy would probably be the most apt description of my experiences over the past 2 years.

There are many Board members who are well aware of my circumstances and relationship over the past couple of years and this is my communication to them. I have chosen to do it this way rather than a series of PTâ??s.

To members that I donâ??t know, I apologize for taking up space with a subject that will be of no interest to you, but please indulge me in what may well be one of my last posts on this (or any other Thai related) board.

Several prominent board members have been quite strong in their attempts over the past year or so, to make me â??see the lightâ? and walk away from a situation that they believed had no future (or at least no healthy future). Others have been extremely supportive. To all my friends, I say a big Thank you, because if you had not cared, you would not have offered any comment or advice at all.

To single out one stand out comment (amongst many pearls of wisdom) it would have to be a statement made by Cent during a breakfast with CT and myself, in Pattaya, in Marchâ?¦

Iâ??ll never forget his words (Thanks mate!!)

â?¦. Dumb Cuntâ?¦youâ??ve got 2 choicesâ?¦Shitâ?¦.or get off the Pot!!!!....and this was in typical Cent style, an honest assessment, NOT a judgmental comment recommending any specific course of action.

I have been back from LOS 3 weeks today, (well, not counting 10 days out of the past 2 weeks in China.) Yesterday I decided to end the long standing â??relationshipâ? with â??Myâ? Miss P.

Our â??relationshipâ? has been rather unconventional, to say the least. Iâ??m married and she is a whoreâ?¦.we both know virtually everything about each other and have spoken every day on the phone (365 days a year), at least once, as well as numerous daily SMS contact.

We have had our good & bad times, but I can honestly say, without a shadow of doubt that I have never felt the same way about any other person in my entire life. Full stop, end of story.

Last night I confided in a trusted friend about what I had done and his response wasâ?¦..In 10 words why did you do it?

My response:

Cost/benefit analysis, realization of no future &

BECAUSE I LOVE HER

Iâ??m walking around like a Zombie today and I feel like one of the skeletons that have been stripped bare, only difference being that Iâ??ve been stripped from the inside out. Totally guttedâ?¦No visible outwards signs (apart from the long face, I guess)

Before someone postsâ?¦.Yeah weâ??ve seen this a dozen times before, already and itâ??s back to â??Normalâ? within a day or soâ?¦.

This time itâ??s â??Differentâ?Ââ?¦just like â??Myâ? girl

I guess Iâ??m â??Luckyâ?Â, I survived the F1 ride down the â??Highway to Hellâ?Â. The only scars I received are to my wallet and to my heart. Fortunately neither is visible to the outside world.

To anyone else that is contemplating stepping outside their comfort zone Iâ??d say, give it a shot, youâ??ll experience a whole new world!! Just be aware that if you have even one jealous bone in your body, donâ??t walk awayâ?¦.RUN!!!!

It will also assist greatly if you err on the side of being extravagant, rather than kia neow!!

Thai BG â??Logicâ? (perhaps the ultimate Oxymoron) will test you to the limit of your enduranceâ?¦.and then some more, but the experience is hard to equal.

Cheers Guys, I guess this chapter in my journey of life is now over (I think!!)

Iâ??ll catch up with as many of you as I can when I next visit, but I donâ??t think that will be for quite some time yet, as I need to take time to mourn the loss of someone very special. (even if the loss was totally brought about by my own doing)

A distraught DS / DC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks "Chapy",

really appreciate your support.

Just off the phone after a 20 minute consultation with my Analyst (Dr Tiger) and he's of the considered opinion that whilst my actions are probably the only "Sane" way to go....given the history of DC/MsP he is still waiting to hear the Fat Lady sing, before he declares it "Over"....

I guess only Time, will tell.

Ok, I'll try to keep posting, but maybe a little tame until my head clears

cheers DC

It's a shame we've never met, your situation is a most interesting one, maybe i'd have a few pearls of wisdom, maybe not. You don't give much info out on what has happened.

Sorry to hear you are so down. Don't leave the board on account of real world grief. You have many friends here and you'd certainly be missed!

I doubt the fat lady will sing for a little while yet.

Weird,

Thanks mate, the support I'm getting already is really helping me through this and believe me I need it. It's certainly not easy.

I wanna kill the cnut in the next room who has been peeling onions all day...farkkkk I can hardly see to type

OC,

Cheers. Yep it's been an interesting Journey for sure...you should have seen it from "Inside" the car....LOL...and I may be totally crazy at times, but this has been a very special part of my life, which I'm sure will never be bettered.

...Unless, of course, the Buddha determines that She & I are meant to be together and shows us the path to take to enable us to be where we both know we should be!!

Gotta go....need to stay strong...getting soppy!!!

Cheers DC

Archived