Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

Hi DS,

I was outta touch today, travelling in southern isan. Just read this coming back home. I am sorry. I think I can understand a bit of what you feel. I've kinda been there done that, try to avoid wearing the T-Shirt. that was 5 years ago, I still haven't let her go in my heart, even though she was a whore, double timed me etc.

Yes, my earlier comment may have been similar to Cent's. I have been in the 'being pulled two ways' boat a few times over the years, neve been able to succesfully manage it.

Hang in there, mate. I'll re read this tomorrow and get back to you.

Don't throw out th baby with th bathwater.

Cheers,

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High DS,

Sorry to hear about your grief. You put a lot of time and money into that relationship, something I have never been brave enough to do.

You probably did the right thing, but then only you will know that (eventually).

Keep posting and don't let this stop you going back to LOS.

Chok dee.

MM

Well, DS...this is the first time I've commented on the saga between you and Ms P. These are relationships that have to run their course. (Besides you had more than enough expert advice along your trip down the "highway". 555555)

I'm not really surprised at how this has played out. Experienced the same thing with Ms. Hoy (a non-p4p type)when I confronted the fact that it was highly unlikely that we could be together as a couple. Like you, I broke it off. It had been a 6-year relationship and I wasn't capable of taking up any more of her "marriageable" and child-bearing years without being totally selfish. It was tough for a while. Thing is, it has really worked out well for both of us. She married a doctor, now has two kids, and I've got my sanity back. I can actually go one or two days without thinking about her. 5555555

Let it go. It will take a while. You're gonna be a stronger man for it...and hopefully wiser.

HH

CTO,

Defo NOT Gay.... but you're right...it did come over a Tad "Suss"...

Sorry, guess I was vunerable yesterday and exposed my "feminine" side...(But I meant what I said!!)

Don't farkn worry cobber ...I've got me shit together now....all I need now is a belly full of piss and a good "Blue" to make me feel better...5555

Happy now?????

(wish I was... :mooning::xmsgrin:)

Cheers Cumb Dunt

J2,

I agree...NEVER fall in love...especially in LOS

After 20 odd years of visits, I thought I was bullit proof...Jing jing!

Then a couple of years ago "It" just happened...right from the first introduction (Thanks Tiger!!)...a bit like the old "Candid Camera" actually.... remember...somewhere, some time.....it could actually happen to YOU..

...and it did!!

No matter how long I live, I'm sure I will still be in Love with this girl on the day that I die.

Life's a bitch!!

Cheers DC

Hey limbo,

guess you're right...no more excuses...lol..

Now, the last time I was down your way was '95...shit the roads were not even sealed in those days...and none of those fancy "Superstores"

What's it like now?? Are there girls to be found on Samui??

How much are ST rooms??...55555 Not gunna get caught again!!

It's on the list for next visit mate, but I think that might be a while off yet.

I'm a weak bastard and if I'm in town any time in the next 6 - 12 months....I already KNOW what will happen!!!!

Cheers DC

Hi DS,

I'm sorry to hear of you misery, but like some others have said here, there's a feeling the story isn't over yet.

My two cent's worth: I agree with Faustian, If you love'r and she loves you, what's the problem? And another one: You don't have to end a relationship, because you feel it is best for HER. If you feel you can't do right to her, telling her straight up what's the problem is usually enough. She's probably mature enough to make up her own mind about your relationship.

Either way you go, I wish you good luck in your endeavours! :beer:

Cheers!

P.s.: I broke off the relationship with my wife 5 times, before I finally committed to her. And yes, she's an ex-BG, too. :) We are now in our eighth year together.

Munchie,

thanks....but not sure if the appropriate word is "Brave" ..or Stupid!!!!!!...LOL

Posting...yep, no problems. No way I could walk away from here after the support I've been given. Sure, there's a retard in most litters, but that's life. All in all there are some great people posting here (and I've met a hell of a lot of them over a few short years)

As for going back to LOS.... I think I'll take a spell for a while....only because I know in myself that I am so uncontrollably WEAK in 1 particular area....(Just 1!!) and if I get within a 2 hour flight of Bkk...I KNOW where I'll end up.... and then it will all start again

Besides I spend enough time in China these days to find something to help "ease the pain"....

Cheers DC

Archived