Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

It's a shame we've never met, your situation is a most interesting one, maybe i'd have a few pearls of wisdom, maybe not. You don't give much info out on what has happened.

Faustian, thanks for your kind words, appreciate it very much.

In fact I originally posted today as a way of trying to help myself come to terms with the reality of what I've actually done.

Basically I had to let her go because I am so totally and unashamedly in love with her and right now I can't change my circumstances to be where I "Need" to be. (The situation is very much a two way Street) It would just not be fair to her to drag things into a third year.

Over the past year or so I have posted less and less about her, because in the earlier days I kept getting almost "stalked" by sick, thick fcuks... You know the type of wankers that wouldn't know if a Buffalo was fucking them....even if it grunted!!!!

I will make a point of letting you know next time I'm in Bkk.....looks like I'll now have a lot more spare time than I've had in the 18 odd visits over the past couple of years...lol...

Cheers DC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks V_K,

to be honest I was half expecting a bit of a "kicking" in response to my post.

The response from the "Brotherhood" has been quite overwhelming.

My sincere thanks to all.

...Oh shit....while I'm typing this the "Bat phone" has just rung...That's the phone I keep exclusively for only 1 number...Guess who????

I didn't answer it....and 2 minutes later my Business phone starts ringing...didn't answer that one either!!!

Now it's only a matter of time until I receive an SMS...

Somehow I don't think the Fat Lady's gunna sing in the foreseeable future......

OK Guys, so what do I do now????

Every sane and rational part of me is telling me to stand firm on my decission to walk away. But there is another part of me that is telling me to pick up the phone and call....(And NO, it's not "That" part...lol)

Cheers DC

Ok, i don't know 'the deal', but i'm a great believer in what will be, will be...emotions cloud judgement for sure, love being the worst for that, however, i will add a nugget of stuff (i would say wisdom, but that would be wrong)...

If you love her, she loves you...then where's the problem? You have all the time in the world...

Anyway, if you want an unbiased opinion let me know...as i really don't know you or her, so i'm talking out of my rearend and i guess there are things i know nothing about that led to this decision....but knowing that i know nothing, means i might know something that you don't know...just called me Donald Rumsfeld, he'd be proud of my logic i feel...

Archived