Fans buy Beckham doodoo

Flashermac

Fans of football superstar David Beckham are cashing in on his recent visit to New Zealand by trying to sell his food scraps and dirty dishes on the Internet.

Among the items put up for sale on New Zealand website Trade Me are a half eaten corn cob, a nearly empty bottle of Coca-Cola and a single French fry, which the seller said Beckham had dropped while eating on a Wellington street.

The chewed corn cob and soft drink came from a chicken restaurant where Beckham ate on Thursday night. The seller was also auctioning the plate and knife and fork she claimed he had used at the restaurant.

The French fry attracted an initial bid of one Kiwi dollar, rising to three dollars by late afternoon Wednesday.

Link

Weren't there reports of girls in Asia (could be japan) and things they were trying to do with his toilet seat? I don't even want to think about it.

That kind of 'rock star' fame can get you women to do just about anything. Worked with a woman who was an A&R in the record industry at one point and the stories!

Well, it looks like the LA Galaxy are getting their 250 million dollars worth out of him.

I had some friends who worked part time at the Von Braun Civic Center in Huntsville during rock and country music concerts. One fellow told me about seeing a spaced out hippy looking guy selling souvenirs and being told "his brother is the governor of Arkansas". (It was Roger Clinton.) When Willie Nelson's bus pulled up before a concert, pot smoked reportedly rolled out of the bus's door like clouds. At another country music concert, a female soldier from Redstone Arsenal disappeared. Her companions got worried and told security. They checked the place top to bottom and couldn't find her. After several hours, the gal was finally located - in the musicians' bus banging the whole band!

:)

Archived