A_J

hi everyone,i have been going to thailand for the last 17 years,My dad has been married to my thai step mum for to long(ha ha).I have been in a relationship with a thai girl for 10 years and we have just seperated this year. I have been reading this board for so long i thought it`s about time i became a member so i could give a different view on thai-falang relationships( well, only mine).

I am happy at long last to join thai360 because i really owe so many people on this board a big thank you.I have found so much info here, it has helped in travelling around thailand, and it helped with my relationship as well.

i will begin to write my story soon.

once again, nice to become a member, i know the majority on this board are good people so i will look forward to meeting you all, i will be in thailand for the new year, thanks everyone tony

you ever met any of us....... :snowgrin:

Well, actually, me, I, have been fortuate enough to meet a few at Gulliver's. Whew . . .

Talk about fat, balding, old, grubby looking, dregs of mankind . . .

Lighten up! Just joking. A great bunch of humanity!

:worship:

Talk about fat, balding, old, grubby looking, dregs of mankind . . .

i've met a few as well....... :sad:

thankfully i'm not fat,balding or grubby looking.

i'm probably one of the 'dregs of mankind' because of the fact that i am English and presumed to be one of the drunken mob who ruin Thailand by getting drunk while wearing a football shirt...... :shakehead

but i was lured into debaurachy when i met certain Members on this Board.

Nervous Dog being the exception,he is a true Gentlemen..... :worship:

Archived