Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

You need to download and install a torrent client.

Old Hippie already downloaded the Opera browser. Are you suggesting a stand-alone Bit Torrent client would be faster?

Old Hippie -

I left Opera running over night and in the morning the file had downloaded. It starts with 5 minutes of the previous show and they did not cut out the commercials. Despite that, I enjoyed watching it. Compared to other documentaries on the Thai sex industry, this is quite a good one.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the Venezualan programme was much more interesting - and although I never been to a South American brothel / resort I absolutely p#ssed myself laughing in recognition of the Fat Fucker asking the Mamasan to tell the girls that "it was important to him to also pleasure the girls" said in a way that I read as being genuinely meant as a nice / good thing :):):)

And the fella who when asked if he thought the gals would think about him when he was gone replied that he hadn't given it any thought. Priceless :smirk:

Some things appear to be sooooo universal.

The Thailand one was IMO just disjointed nonsense - maybe the Producer didn't want to make a more interesting programme cos' otherwise it would have meant explaining exactly what they spent the expenses on :smirk:

I absolutely p#ssed myself laughing in recognition of the Fat Fucker asking the Mamasan to tell the girls that "it was important to him to also pleasure the girls" said in a way that I read as being genuinely meant as a nice / good thing

Didn't he remind you of Keith from 'The Office' when he was revealing the secrets of his success with women?!?

The funny thing was, the 'interpreter' translated it to the girls as something completely different, according to the subtitles anyway.

Archived