Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Europe' date=' welcome to the fat status of the USA!!![/quote']

yep, UK women keep up with the yanks and there are some fat pigs in germany as well and in italy when they grow older, tons of pasta get visible. rest of europe is still in quite good shape

Here today, Heidi has a fat ass and ugly tattoos on her back. :barf:

yep, UK women keep up with the yanks and there are some fat pigs in germany as well and in italy when they grow older, tons of pasta get visible. rest of europe is still in quite good shape

Yep, it is our fault again, we held the Brit/Euro babes down and forced them to eat that shit, they had no say in it at all. Nor was it them just over indulging in their own food.

Here today, Heidi has a fat ass and ugly tattoos on her back. :barf:

Yes, Heidi's tattoo is also the fault of America.

No idea why people here are permanently complaing about western Women being fat , ugly and what do I know . Probably because they can't find better ones ? Some guys should ask themselves what they have to offer , probably nothing . Not even a suitably equipped wallet .

Er, no idea 'WHY'? Haven't you been to, say, the UK, lately? :dunno:

I'll help. Take a look at this graph - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bmi30chart.png

Notice the US and the UK on one side and Japan and Korea on the other (no Thailand in this example). Guess which is the bad side?

US has almost ten times the obesity rate of Japan according to that graph!

(Bibblies, just smugly back from the gym. :smirk: Small wallet and poor social skills though. :( )

Archived