Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feh! We of course have this shit, a letter to the editor yesterday here in BKK:

It is very difficult for oversized women to travel in Bangkok because of small taxis and little seats on the skytrain and the subway. You have almost nothing in the stores for oversized women and you never have articles in the Bangkok Post that address our special needs.

Thai women all look undernourished; the way they dress is disgusting, and the cosmetics they use are cheap and tacky.

Please address these issues in your newspaper.

Uh, honey, I am 6'3" tall and have a 50" chest, and I have had *ZERO* like issues dealing with public transport in LoS for the past 20 years!!! If *you* have a problem here, then face it, you are an extremely fat pig! And no one, let alone Thai society, owes you anything! Get a fucking salad and lose some tonnage!

As far as Thai gals being too small, looking at the BMI of the normal/average Thai breeding-age female: 110#, 5'3" tall (Imperial cuz I *know* you are a Yank from your letter); it is well established that they are *well* within the "normal weight" parameters listed. Thai women are not freaks...YOU ARE!

Accept it for what it is. Do not try to guilt innocent people into changing long established metrics to suit your needs!

Regards,

SD -- posted here cuz I know it would never be printed!

What does the fat bitch do on the airplane on the way to LOS? :dunno:

Guest lazyphil

bibbs i go to a gym (for weight training all running is all road and cross country, try this ....brilliant site ) and there is plenty of crumpet working a sweat, its not all gloom, its there, but hard to harvest :( ....what i object too is the girls who clearly carry alot of weight and rather than wear clothes that could flatter their curves they wear crop tops and ski pants and the like :(

The overweight falang is an issue but its secondary for me. I see and meet some fairly good looking women. Its more the attitude. A lot of the American women are neurotic. They either don't know what they want or they want you to be something you can't or don't want to be. I can't speak for UK or european women, a lot of whom I find far more acceptable than American women. Not all falang women are the same. I've heard great things about Aussie women and the few I've met have been great. Maybe a case of 'Grass is greener' possibly.

I know one thing. Although you can never say never, I will and say I will NEVER marry an American woman. Not with the present divorce laws and the culture that men are always wrong. When we cheat, we're always wrong, even if she stopped giving us sex. When they cheat its 'he was emotionally absent' and its a good enough excuse for the Oprah set. I've dated a married woman or two (one this past summer) and they cheat for the same reasons men do, but justify it and reason it away to still blame the husband.

LOS is attractive because of the attitude of the women. Not so much that their bodies are better, which I think is secondary if we're honest.

LOL..okay, I guess they are ALL neurotic, the world over, but you add that American women grew up with this 'empowerment' thing where they are both told they are marginalized in society and are victims and want equality and to be treated as equals from 9-5 but want a 'real man' (they all say they want one, whatever that is) after 5pm who will basically be the Ward Cleaver to their June Cleaver (for non Americans its a '50s show where the man went out and worked and the women stayed home). They say they want a nice guy but date jerks. Ask any woman what she wants and she'll say 'a nice guy for once' and ask them what their last boyfriend was like 'he was a jerk and treated me like shit'. Trust me, he was a jerk when she met him, but he was a bad boy and appealing and after too much became a jerk. They don't know what they want. They want a nice guy (with money) after they are too old and can't get guys any more.

Not sure if posted here before. Absolutely brilliant...

[color:blue]NEW YORK (Reuters) - Deal or no deal? An online exchange between a woman looking for a husband who earns more than $500,000 a year and a mystery Wall Street banker, who assessed her potential for romance as a business deal, has cause quite an Internet stir.

The anonymous 25-year-old woman recently posted an ad on the free online New York community Web site Craigslist, appealing for advice on how to find a wealthy husband.

"I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don't think I'm overreaching at all," the woman, who described herself as "spectacularly beautiful" and "superficial," wrote.

"I dated a business man who makes average around 200-250. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. $250,000 won't get me to Central Park West," she said, asking questions like "where do rich single men hang out?"

The mystery banker, who said he fit the bill, offered the woman an analysis of her predicament, describing it as "plain and simple a crappy business deal."

"Your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity ... in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won't be getting any more beautiful!" the banker wrote.

"So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset," he said. "Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!"

"It doesn't make good business sense to "buy you" (which is what you're asking) so I'd rather lease," he said.

While the woman has since removed the ad from Craigslist, it -- along with the response -- has become a popular email joke that, bank JPMorgan Chase says, led to one of its bankers mistakenly being credited with writing the response.

Brian Marchiony, spokesman for JPMorgan Chase, said the banker did not write the response and that his email signature accidentally became attached to the ad and response when he forwarded it to friends and it then wound up on blogs.

Craigslist was not immediately available for comment, but a spokeswoman told The New York Times that "it does look as if the post was made sincerely."[/color]

Cheers,

SD

[color:red]A lot of the American women are neurotic[/color]

I assume you are right , the same probably applies to women Yeormany . While In Siam there are no neurotic .... well .

It's a numbers game BB. You eliminate the obese and bad attitude women, and that leaves very few desirable women in the USA. I know my standards high considerably increased since visiting LOS. :xmsgrin:

Archived