ST/ LT prices in PP

kamui

I was in PP about a month ago. Can't speak Khmer or Vietnamese and when I eventually see a girl I really want to fuck, I tend to not waste time messing around, so I may be paying too much but...

In Martinis, $20/$30 l/t.

Didn't see anything I liked in Sharky's (old hags), DV8, Shanghai, Mikado, Walkabout, the bars by the waterfront (street 104?) etc. Sophie's is a cheap basic option for a bj (forget how much - $10?). Le Cyrcee I forget too - I think the girls will ask for $20 s/t but you should be able to bargain down to 10 or 15, I guess.

Found the best looking girl in street 63 (which, like much of Phnom Penh, is a sad shadow of what it used to be for P4P. In fact, I only saw one obvious place doing any trade here!). $10s/t but I wouldn't recommend the experience for you. Firstly, I seem to rememember that you don't like this sort of place. Secondly, there's such a load of bullshit that goes with these places. First you have to fend off the 'pay in advance' request. Then you play the game of 'trying to keep yourself from getting robbed'. (Actually, in a way, I find it fun :) )

The game goes like this:

1. She: Indicates I should hang up my clothes near the door. The bed is set up so that when I'm shagging, I'd have my back to this. Hmmm... :smirk:

2. Me: No, I'll put my clothes here, thanks. Move my clothes to a pile on the head of the bed.

3. She: No. Tries to sell me the door option.

4. Me: Nah, I don't think so. My clothes are good here. :)

5. She: (strangely persistent about this :) ) "Here." (near door).

6. She doesn't let me put my clothes on the bed but settles for down by the floor, near the head of the bed.

7. She: "Shower?"

8. Me: (Hmmmm... I wonder what's going to happen to my clothes if I do that...) "No, I shower already."

9. Shagging begins. I start hearing a few strange noises. I glance to my left to check my things are still OK.

10. She notices this. "No, OK, OK." (Hmmm... How do you know what I'm thinking? There's a reason for that... :) )

11. Start again. Hear a few strange noises again. I realise that the bed is tall and there's probably a big space underneath. Hmmmm.... Glance again at clothes.

12. She: "It's OK, OK..." (turns my head away from clothes).

This game of shagging while glancing at clothes every so often carries on until the finish. :)

On the whole, Phnom Penh is a shadow of what it was for talent 5 or 6 years ago (the last time I went). The motodop drivers hardly bother to say "Want lady?" anymore - it's that bad!

The good looking girls are charging Asian men $50 a night in places like Manhattan so it's not surprising they don't waste time looking for barangs obsessed with the $10 ST. The Manhattan girls are happy to go with you if you have the money and don't wear a string vest to expose your grey hairy shoulders.

I haven't got grey hairy shoulders! They're white and bald. :cussing:

Manhattan. Is that in a hotel near Wat Phnom?

I'm not one of those who obsess over price, waiting for the cheapest girl. It's hard to find a girl I like so if I find one and I'm horny I don't mess around too much - unless she's taking the piss.

Having said that, I miss the days of $5 short-times with cute girls in K11. :( The quality, choice and level of service from Viets in Phnom Penh has definitely gone down since then and I don't particularly find Khmer girls attractive.

The Martini's Viet girl was fairly cute though. She had a lovely arse ( :hubba: ), spoke reasonable English compared to the rest and quoted $30 l/t. I enquired politely about $20 but she said she didn't go that low and I didn't bother to haggle. I stayed with her a couple of times and she said that some guys would give her $50 or even $100.

Yeah, I thought it was that one. I accidentally stayed at that hotel the first time I went to Cambodia, 6 years ago, but I've never checked out the disco.

exit2dos - not sure that you get better service for more money past a certain minimum point.

$30 seemed OK to me too. About the same as a Pattaya beer bar girl (I've only been with one of those l/t and she was on the same cuteness level).

Firstly, I seem to rememember that you don't like this sort of place. Secondly, there's such a load of bullshit that goes with these places. First you have to fend off the 'pay in advance' request. Then you play the game of 'trying to keep yourself from getting robbed'.

That's right, I would definitely not go to these kind of places.

The quality, choice and level of service from Viets in Phnom Penh has definitely gone down since then and I don't particularly find Khmer girls attractive.

Mmmh, I feel a little bit relieved, since our tastes are different. I prefer Khmer girls.

Archived