ST/ LT prices in PP

kamui

In that case, I'd give Sharkys and Martinis a miss and head down to street 104 or Le Cyrcee, Mikado, DV8 and Shanghai. Khmers dominate in all those places. Friendly, relaxed atmospheres, girls wearing short hostess dresses, etc. Sophies is staffed by Khmers too if you want a quick bj.

In that case, I'd give Sharkys and Martinis a miss and head down to street 104 or Le Cyrcee, Mikado, DV8 and Shanghai. Khmers dominate in all those places. Friendly, relaxed atmospheres, girls wearing short hostess dresses, etc. Sophies is staffed by Khmers too if you want a quick bj.

Thanks again. Last time I was in PP (2004) I found some nice Khmer girls at Sharkys, this time I am planning to shop around a little bit more.

• 1 month later...
Cool I get to poke that squelchy minge after the day's 13 tuktuk drivers. I guess she throws in her free dose of HIV for that price too, right?

oh yes, but as she's shackled to the bed you can only do one position...it's usually mish in the afternoon; after her 5 minute porridge-break at 6pm she'll be lying (shackled, of course) on her tummy...

Cool I get to poke that squelchy minge after the day's 13 tuktuk drivers. I guess she throws in her free dose of HIV for that price too' date=' right?

[/quote']

oh yes, but as she's shackled to the bed you can only do one position...it's usually mish in the afternoon; after her 5 minute porridge-break at 6pm she'll be lying (shackled, of course) on her tummy...

Only 13 ..quiet night :neener:

Cool I get to poke that squelchy minge after the day's 13 tuktuk drivers. I guess she throws in her free dose of HIV for that price too' date=' right?

[/quote']

Porridge break? Is that when she empties her minge>?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived