sea with the missus

BJ_Blackowitz

Tales of extreme debauchery..

After leaving the los on Loy Krathong night, Beejay knew he would be back with two and a half weeks, but this time with his still wife, even when talks about the upcoming divorce were becoming more and more, he knew he would have to spent another five week in Thailand and Cambodia. Two weeks of work with lots of talks and even the short â??I will not go on holiday â?? resulted in the takeoff of both BeeJay and his missus.

A long trip over two longer stops they drove over the highway, Beejay even saw the apartment compls where his Girlfriend now lives (mrs Fresh), thinking about the nights with her he wanted to get his mind to reality again because he knew she was not to know he stays in Thailand now.

The trip was followed by a short night on soi 18, Beejay knew he had to get up early to follow up on some business. After the talks, all he could think off was getting some snookie. His mind was now setup on either a good BJ (lolitas , SOL and others spring to mind here) or go for full service at tulips.

Since there now was enough time to spare he decided to take the BTS to Thonglor and get some fun in this well know venue. After the short ride, Beejay entered the salon and was instantly greeted by mrs â??coffeebrandâ?Â, even if hid did not had her especially, it was not his first stay with this LBFM, Tow hours he said, knowing he had more then enough time now to get his and mrs BJ would not be worried about his longer stay out of her grasp.

Up they went quickly, but as soon as they entered the room Mrs Coffebrand (CB) kissed him full on the lips â??I miss U beejay, You have long tongue and nice hands and strong dickâ?Â, â??jeez these girls do have a great memory, and off course perfect mammaryâ? he thought. While kissing the undressed and were in the shower shortly after. â??I will give U good BJ and then massageâ? he heard BC say, followed by a long and deep Throat fuck, while still in the shower he let her take the entire load, dripping and drawling over her mouth and great tits.

Now relieved of his first load he let him take care of by drying and cleaning further. â??I massage you nowâ? BC told him, and let her put a log towel on the bed, he laid down on his stomach, and le BC do her business. Even if she is not the best masseuse, she new how to arouse him again , the little kisses on his inner kneecaps, shoulders, behid he ears and the she started liking him between the butt cheeks, This made BeeJay again horny quickly, and before the hours was over they wher booming and grinding again, This time he already knew that BC had no object on passive or active anal play, so after pounding and grinding her cunt, he slid his cok slowly into her ass, not before using some spit to help the oil and salvia progress his cock into this lovely pleasure hole.

Again he could feel his fingers and teeth tintling as he was about to cum and pulled out, ripping of the condom and squiting his juice all over BCâ??s lovely ass and butt cheeks.

Now tired they lay on the bed and talked some, about the last month, if business was OK, other things and stuff, Still 20 minutes to go BC said, I fuck you now, just relax and I will make you come again. She started with kisses on the feet, thighs and slowing taking his cock in her mouth now, she took her vibrator and started playing with herself, This was quit a turn on for BeeJay and within minutes he was hard as a rock . Sucking and playing with herself BC was now soaking with juices and mounted BeeJay, riding him to his Orgasm. This time she kept riding until she was shaking and shivering with Lust. â?? I want to be your GF she yelled, you fuck Nr 1â?Â, even if he knew this was a standard phrase, it still made him smile and he hopped in the shower again. BC joined him and washed him thoroughly and made sure no oil was left behind.

BeeJay paid the 1k5 plus a good tip and left satisfied. He decided not to walk but take some sweat to smell like a working man again and not fresh from a shower.

Dinner followed with the usual discussion and he slept like a baby that night

Archived