Top 10 gogo bars in bangkok

northernguy30

I'm in bangkok for xmas and new year and was looking for an update on the best gogo bars in bkk to visit at the moment. Generally on my 4 visits to bkk i've been dissapointed by the quality of the ladies at the SC and nana gogos. Pattaya I have found slightly better more through the numbers there than anything. Any advice guys?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pattaya I have found slightly better more through the numbers there than anything. Any advice guys?

You hit the nail on the head right there. You can walk into a go-go and not find a single girl that is attractive to you. You could go back to that same go-go the next night and find 3 or 4.

It's all about timing. Girls are out on short time, long time, etc. Obviously it helps if your an expat and frequent the bars on a regular basis because then you get to know the workforce. If your just hitting town for a few days, you need to hit the pavement and go find "that girl".

I agree that there are more options in Pattaya due to the sheer numbers and the fact that the nightlife is contained in a relatively small area.

I have no doubt that you'll find a suitable girl in SC no matter what your taste but you might have to visit a few bars to do so.

Happy Hunting.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not visit my bar this week. The bar I like most was:

Dollhouse. A good selection of girls dancing topless. That's how it should be IMHO. Will go there again next weekend.

:chili::chili::chili:

Tilac: nice selection of girls with a good attitude IMHO, a little bit overdressed (knickers, miniskirts, bra(?) and short shirt) Definitely the bar to go for fans of belly buttons. IMHO to many tables with girls dancing, scattered all over the place.

:chili: :chili:

Sheeba: strange 'costumes', no knickers but stars glued over the nipples. I prefer the other way around. Also the girls did not feel that comfortable with this kind of dress code. A little bit strange and funny was when I went upstairs to the toilets where three girls were standing around, bare feet and naked (except the stars). Reminded me about some documentaries about Amazon tribes.

:chili:

Baccara: went there at 2am, probably too late. No beauties at all.

Tilac: nice selection of girls with a good attitude IMHO, a little bit overdressed (knickers, miniskirts, bra(?) and short shirt) Definitely the bar to go for fans of belly buttons. IMHO to many tables with girls dancing, scattered all over the place.

:chili: :chili:

Sheeba: strange 'costumes', no knickers but stars glued over the nipples. I prefer the other way around...

Baccara: went there at 2am, probably too late. No beauties at all.

:shakehead You don't deserve to stay at the Grottino, kamui. :) That's all back to front!

Dollhouse is dull - haven't barfined there. Usually walk out within a minute of checking.

Tilac - never, ever, seen anything worth sitting down for, let alone barfining.

Sheba's - strange, yes, but in a good way. :) Exactly right way around too. I love pasties because they don't cover much of the tit at all. I also love the fishnets and the fact that Sheba girls traditionally shave (although a few of the new ones aren't getting into line on this :mad: ). You can't complain about nudity these days - only lack of it. The only problem with Sheba's is the lack of pretty girls. There's only one I barfine and the stupid mamasan's told her to work the door this month. :doah:

Btw, the girls can't be as bothered as you think about the dresscode if they're standing around chatting like that. They do have the choice to put something on between shifts, you know. :)

Baccara - sacrilege. This is more crowded than the Rainbow bars a lot of nights, for a good reason. You did go too late.

Archived