Top 10 gogo bars in bangkok

northernguy30

Best Go Go Bar in BKK? I guess beauty is in the eye of the monger. Personaly, i seem to take a different POV from most of you guys, in terms of 'the best'. For me, 'the best' is where i can enjoy myself more than any other place, regardless of the quality of the birds. As i dont live in Bangers and only know one or two people, from time to time i hit the town on my own and not always with a pal. Owing to this, i need people to have a crack with. For 'people', read 'girls.'

Fannies or jungle jims on SC for example, contains some of the least attractive girls on SC, in my opinion... but i can have a real good laugh with the birds in there and always leave with a big smile on my chops and for that reason, for me they are two of the best go go bars on SC. I can take the piss out of them, a little banter, a few tequilas, some fiddling, generaly have a laugh with them.

On the other hand, upsatairs at Baccaras is, i bleieve, the holy grail of supremely fit, sexy little chicks. In terms of quality, that would be my best go go in BKK. The only thing is, if you call one over and have a drink, you know she is aching to get the ST out of the way ASAP so she can jump back on stage. So i never realy have a laugh in there. Its just.... walk in, sit next to some gormless Japanese fella, bar fine a chick, shag her, and move on. Hey im not complaining.... im just saying, i like to have a laugh also. Often, the 'best go go bar' dont offer to much in the way of having a crack.

By the way.... in an older thread one of you guys mentioned one of the upstair baccaras girls looking like a dark skinned reese Witherspoon. Fuck, i thought it was some wierd perversion of mine and i was the only one who thought that! She has been on my 'list' for the last few trips onto SC but i have always been out of luck. If you happen to see a guy in Baccaras tommorow night leaving with Reese at around 11pm, that will be me!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am still am quite helpful, I think, but I used to be freer with my advice. However, I became more aware that I could be shooting myself in the foot.

Get your point, Bibs, and I have sometimes thought the same thing.

But if you're talking about this board, when you compare the readership to the total number of mongers, it is really quite small.

So I don't think sharing info on this board would make hoards of people head to a particular bar and have the negative effect you eluded to.

The amount of mongers out there is just too great.

Sorry if that's not what you meant, but that's how I read it.

Stan, I know what you mean about Jungle Jims :smirk: I don't go in there every often these days and I have to be in the right sort of mood for that place! But must admit that in the past I have walked out of there with a big smile on my face a few times :content:

Simie.

MooNoi, I think on a few occassions severel Bibblies favourites have been taken off the scene after his favourable comments on this forum (Nanaplaza at the time off course). I know of one particular young lady who around 6 years ago had probably the best breats in any Bangkok agogo? Was a high profile showgirl in at the time the top bar in soi Cowboy. She dissappeared off the scene just under 5 years ago much to his discussed?! :cussing:

If you PM him he might tell you about it?

Simie.

Here's my first [color:red]rant[/color] in '08. :xmascheer

WTF' date=' it would take only 10 minutes to have a quick look in each gogo of SC and only 15 minutes for NEP. Now get off your McButt and have a look for yourself. :spank: [/quote']

:whatever:

As I said in another thread before: this has become a real expat and pro board. More and more you'll find someone who knows better,

but is either too bored by his years of experience

or to cynical

or maybe even regard himself as too advanced on the "Farang in LOS ladder" for to disperse the slightest piece of his precious knowlegde.

Thank you. :doah:

I miss the days when there was a little bit more excitement about the scene in BKK at Nanaplaza.com (remember the yearly(?) gogo ranking contest?) and when someone like me who goes to LOS only every few years and who is not a P4P pro could actually find some very practical information.

:shakehead

I gave very good advice, go take a quick look in each bar, just because you disagree does not make it bad advice. :grin: Gogos can change day-to-day depending on which girls are working that night. It is like asking how long is a piece of string. One girl can make a lousy gogo into the best gogo ever. :yay:

You seem to be very myopic, because I see the board giving help on hotels, destinations, transport, restaurants, shopping, and even gogo reviews.

I miss the days when people who received advice reported back or gave reviews of the gogos they visited. :stirthepo

Simie, I love the way they do the 'superman cloak' around you.

Its kinda like;

No, no realy no.... take it easy.... slow down.... not yet.... leave it alone.... oh, GO ON THEN! And then the dressing gown opens up (or whatever it is some of them wear) and you are grinning like a cheshire.

It always costs me a few quid in there as i shower the girls with booze. I always have a good laugh with them though.

Shygye, wait, so this is what you call 'very good advice'?:

"Here's my first rant in '08. WTF, it would take only 10 minutes to have a quick look in each gogo of SC and only 15 minutes for NEP. Now get off your McButt and have a look for yourself."

Us guys who aren't in Thailand right now find this especially helpful.

And this bit about go-gos changing day to day. Really? So they fire all their girls every day and get a whole new group in for the next night? And there's no apparent trends at all as to which bars tend to get hotter girls than others? Just a false rumor, I guess.

Yes I can see you are going to be a great source of useful information, really look forward to hearing your take on all kinds of subjects.

OK, my view on best Gogo, based on numerous recent visits, SC only;

Bar with No name: Not always the most beautiful girls, but tops on fun factor, almost all girls enjoy a mutual diddle, and are usually very scantily dressed, dance usually mostly naked.

Rawhide: gotten back to being one of the best bars, mostly good show, some excellent dancing, some very beautiful girls.

My Gf-for-the-night usually likes the ambiance too.

Suzy Wong, partly because I have some good friends there, partly because of a few very good raunchy shows.

Sheba: generally well run, picked up some nice company there, sometimes nice shows

Those are my top favourites. I have seldom been satisfied with Dollhouse, usually rather boring. Don't like pingpong balls (same for SW).

Baccarat, good for a drink and ogle upstairs, especially when they go topless, some cute gals, but usually too crowded with asian gentleman.

Had some fun at JoyBar, especially when I get the DJ to play molam, and pulled the occasional gem from there, but average girls very mediocre, and some of the serving staff get rather greedy in terms of asking drinks.

Some good times at Shark, but overdressed

A couple of good times in Apache, couple of good finds from there, but mostly a bit boring.

Tilac - boring. LongGun - too full. OurPlace, boring (but have a few good lookers).

As far as the BJ bars, Toybar etc, don't go there anymore, if I'm desparate for a daytime BJ occasionally do Lolita, but at night want to save my load for proper full sex bout at home.

Midnight? fallen from a high perch since the Ayrab took over, now pretty awful. Sometimes go there to collect one of my old favourites, but usually don't stay long. What a waste of a previously great bar.

Shygye, wait, so this is what you call 'very good advice'?:

"Here's my first rant in '08. WTF, it would take only 10 minutes to have a quick look in each gogo of SC and only 15 minutes for NEP. Now get off your McButt and have a look for yourself."

Us guys who aren't in Thailand right now find this especially helpful.

And this bit about go-gos changing day to day. Really? So they fire all their girls every day and get a whole new group in for the next night? And there's no apparent trends at all as to which bars tend to get hotter girls than others? Just a false rumor, I guess.

Yes I can see you are going to be a great source of useful information, really look forward to hearing your take on all kinds of subjects.

Nothing like setting up straw men to knock down. :rolleyes: I never said anything about the girls getting fired everyday. The girls don't always show up everyday. A sponsor comes to town, rice planting/harvest season, multi-day barfine, or just taking a break. Many of the top girls have sponsors so they have no need to work everyday.

The farang gogo scene in Bangkok is very small. It only takes a few seconds to look in a gogo bar and see if you like it. I guess you can not make up your own mind and must depend on the opinions of strangers. :neener: Obviously, they will know you like girls with the Chinese-look, or Nippon-look, or Issan-look, or coco-skinned, or white-skinned, or big boobs, or small boobs, or big booty, or second category. They will also know you like trance, or classic rock, or hip-hop, or thai pop.

Archived