Top 10 gogo bars in bangkok

northernguy30

OK maybe I was being a bit over the top, though, I'm not the only one, I think. [if I knew how to insert smilies I'd put the one with his tongue sticking out here.]

I'm coming there next month, and not sure if you're there permanently or often or what, but I guess some of us like to just talk a bit about it, compare notes, get useful info before we hit the ground, or just even hear how things are from people who are there, or who just were. Maybe it's not about being practical, maybe it's just about having a little fun with the anticipation part of it. We can't go in the bars, we're not there yet. Next best thing is talking about it. Forums are for talking.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Erotica NEP next to rainbow3 has some loveliies and few customers.

Midnight SC is supremely awful! the deKserve asked me Three times for a drink before i even had one in front of me. That was too much for me and i payed without even touching it, Then she just outright asked for money! like i owe this cunt something, And the 6 girls dancing were fat assed slags! OI

Next door Shark is good

Baccarra i can never get any of the girls i want, so out of frustration i avoid the place.

G-spot is good

Mandarin is over-rated, Do they even have girls upstairs anymore? maybe i go too early. I've got to remember to wait for the second string, starting line up is usually shit

As far as the topic, "top 10" that's hard to define because really there just isn't all that much difference between gogo bars when it comes down to it. You can't really point at one bar in Bangkok and say with confidence yep, that's the best one and expect to have many people agree. It's like beer in a way, you just can't tell someone their beer is crap and yours is the best and expect consent. Maybe a better question would be the "most interesting 10 bars", the ones to try to experience the most variety.

There was a time Erotica seemed to specialize in young, cute, fresh, and friendly girls, but I think Erotica has slipped in quality. But still worth a look as there can be an occasional gem. I miss the days of Erotica VIP on the glass floor above. That was one of the best bars Nana has ever seen and maybe had the shortest life of any bar, though it sure wasn't due to any lack of customers.

If you can look past the katoeys, Midnight continues to add new and attractive girls. It doesn't have the same fun atmosphere it did in its hey day, but girl quality is much higher now and they show. While Shark is good for pure volume, they dont' show so that puts it at a major disadvantage compared to bars all around it.

I wouldn't classify Afterschool as a gogo bar.

The format (long bar, bench seating on the back wall, with a small stage for a few girls to 'dance' on) is typical of many bars in Cowboy (Toy Bar, Jungle Jims, Moonshine Joint, etc) although not so many nowadays, but IMHO definitely not a gogo bar.

But probably my fav bar in Cowboy.

Archived