Top 10 gogo bars in bangkok

northernguy30

Hey, I'm in charge of the costumes here! :deal:

I like boots. Or, failing boots, fishnet stockings all the way, like in Shebas. In fact, I'll give you a choice. 4 shifts.

1. Shebas style - fishnets, no boots, silver star pasties, lineup all otherwise naked and shaven. Oiled too. :)

2. Shiny fetish (PVC?) gear, close to Angelwitch but more sheer. All showing tits.

3. Gold 'foil' micro-bikinis or 'slingshot' micro bikinis (as I've seen in Sisterz. Sadly no fuckable girls were wearing them though).

4. Afterskool 'tuxedos' with collar and tie but all bottomless.

No oldies, no silicone, no stretch marks or tummy scars. And any girl who makes that 'why you no smile' gesture can be shot by the punter. Or one of those fetish Japanese 'pool ball' things can be attached to her gob. :thumbup:

I'll defer to your judgement and good taste then :thumbup:

As long as they are pretty and with a very good attitude, I dont care what they are wearing at all.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm in bangkok for xmas and new year and was looking for an update on the best gogo bars in bkk to visit at the moment. Generally on my 4 visits to bkk i've been dissapointed by the quality of the ladies at the SC and nana gogos. Pattaya I have found slightly better more through the numbers there than anything. Any advice guys?

i think it is time for an update after nearly twelve month!

Please an update!

:content:

NNb still is good for a drink and some flesh,

Shark was bad last time I was there ( the girls where)

Rainbow 4 had some good stuff on display, so did Bacarra.

a Good GoGo inmho ?

You come in, can take a good seat, nice display on stage, and a girl comes come over asking if she can bring you a drink,

one other comes over and ask if she can give you a massage, not pressing for LD, but willing to "serve" and work for their money.

needless to say these are scares in BKK nowadays...

NNB is worth nothing but the expat's clubhouse. And that's OK. That's what we want, so we go there. The women are incidental to the experience.

I'm an awful judge of gogo bars, cuz none of the gals really appeal to me, but I was at Dollhouse and Shark with HughHoy recently. DH was a horror show -- I wouldn't let *any* of those girls even be my maid (D, the owner, needs a bitch slap!). Shark at least had some gals who wouldn't be "scaring the horses," so to speak. I did not partake (zero interest), so the attitude and performance is unknown.

But as usual, a "beautiful girl" is like a "piece of string:" undefinable for any group of folks, so YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

It really is nearly impossible to rank GoGo's or really any P4P bar. The same bar at which you had one of the greatest nights of your life two nights ago can be dead and boring tonight.

Which girls are in and which are out and whether the bell got rung a couple of times just before you arrive and who the other customers are and how much money is being thrown around and an endless array of other variables are at play any night.

Prices and drink pour and general management attitude; yes, that you can rate but even that can change in a night and often does.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived