Thai Con Artists ruin holidays

clubsiam

Really? You don't think the TAT is a corrupt entity?

Whether I believe corruption "exists" within TAT ...or not..is a totally different issue to your "flash of brilliance" of the TAT being....."quote"... probably in on it.(The Gem scams, that is)

As others have correctly pointed out, scams exist all over the world....Suckers get suckered "somewhere" EVERY hour of every day..

Dumb Fcuks get ripped off, "usually" due to their own GREED...simple as that...

No such thing as a "Free Lunch"....so any Fcukwit that thinks someone is gunna "Sell" him something for half...or a quarter of it's true value....deserves what they get....JMHO :doah::grinyes::doah:

Is it a good thng for Thailand...or any other Country....of course not...

OK....you seem to have your knickers in a knot, cos your nephews got scammed....

Maybe you would have been well advised to give them an education....BEFORE it happened...

How many Vet bills did they pay for sick Kwai, while they were in LOS???

For the sake of future threads....PLEASE don't let them answer emails from Nigerian Bankers or Military advisor's who need to get 20 or 30 Mill US $ out of the Country.....

:rotl::rotl::dunno::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DS....and sometimes DC

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? You don't think the TAT is a corrupt entity?

Whether I believe corruption "exists" within TAT ...or not..is a totally different issue to your "flash of brilliance" of the TAT being....."quote"... probably in on it.(The Gem scams' date=' that is)

As others have correctly pointed out, scams exist all over the world....Suckers get suckered "somewhere" EVERY hour of every day..

Dumb Fcuks get ripped off, "usually" due to their own GREED...simple as that...

No such thing as a "Free Lunch"....so any Fcukwit that thinks someone is gunna "Sell" him something for half...or a quarter of it's true value....deserves what they get....JMHO :doah::grinyes::doah:

Is it a good thng for Thailand...or any other Country....of course not...

OK....you seem to have your knickers in a knot, cos your nephews got scammed....

Maybe you would have been well advised to give them an education....BEFORE it happened...

How many Vet bills did they pay for sick Kwai, while they were in LOS???

For the sake of future threads....PLEASE don't let them answer emails from Nigerian Bankers or Military advisor's who need to get 20 or 30 Mill US $ out of the Country.....

:rotl::rotl::dunno::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DS....and sometimes DC

[/quote']

This is the kind of response that give internet forums a bad name.

Think before you post next time please.

OK clubsiam, go grab your camera and get back to work. Plenty of nasty scammers for you to out.

I, for one, will not be surprised if you wind up as a large pile of goo on the sidewalk, with your arms tied behind your back, bag over your head, shot, and dropped from 20 stories. Another suicide in LOS ...

Your nephew will be so proud.

At that moment' date=' I realised the TAT are probably in on it.

[/quote']

Yeah right!!!

Priceless

:rotl:

If the Op wants to "Out" scammers....why not post photos of BG's....a much more sinister bunch

...Just a thought...lol...

Well at least you get the chance to fuck them before they fuck you!

Good post Clubsiam , and if somebody here thinks successful scamming is due the victim's greed I still do not see anything that makes the conman innocent . I promise for my next trip after Jan 12th I put my Minolta round my neck and you will see me walking slowly past Erawan Shrine with a Bangkok streetmap upside down til somebody comes along .I will follow his advice and take a photo of the shop he works for , my Christmas gift to the board . If I have a look at those types on your pictures I ask myself how anybody can follow an advice of such an arsehole , they already look like criminals .

Apart from that problem : Siam has over the last 3 years got an image that is somewhere between a Latin American banana republic and a sex dump with nice beaches . The reality is still somewhat different but it might have an impact on their tourist entries already . Still I find it great out there and I would seriously miss the touts offering Nai Ladeee , happy hour .

Looking at tourist hot spots there are conmen everywhere ; fraudulent taxidrivers in China , timeshare sellers in Portugal and so forth . But the nonstop " helpful person " -entertainment you receive in Siam should be world record as it virtually stops nowhere . I really think it's part of their mentality ; again : I still like it there . Nok is different by the way.

BuBi

Thailand is the kingdom of make believe.

Scamming (in a broader sense)is what makes this country tick.

People come here for "jungle trecking", are led (for a fee) to some sadly deforested, degraded landscape, and even after the fact they will not admit this was not jungle trecking.

Bumrungrad is considered by most farangs a "world class hospital". Yes , but please remove the cockroaches from the room. And don't worry if the cleaning lady never really cleans the room for 2 weeks. Most patients like it the way it is.

Didn't another poster here say Thailand has nice beaches? See, Thailand doesn't have nice beaches, but who is going to admit it?

Thais are best in the world in pleasing others. It works very well.

Mundus vult decipi.

Edited by Guest

Mundus vult decipi.

iuytrede thanks for your insight:

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur!

your statement remembers me about the feelings, many of us living in Thailand sometimes have:

odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

everywhere in the world people try to exploit other people due to one reason:

Radix malorum est cupiditas!

the OP just tried to help others to avoid to become victims:

praemonitus praemanitus!

but then we have to realize that this is not our country:

Si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more, si fueris alibi, vivito sicut ibi!

after reading through this thread i can only say:

Amici, diem perdidi! :neener:

Why are tourists conned by these people?

What are you talking about, Munchie? You've been conned into thinking Patpong's good for years! :neener:

(Actually I did see one cute gogo dancer there the other night and there was at least one competent bj bar girl. :thumbup: )

The scam I can't believe the authorities allow to continue is the late night "monks" walking around with their hands out for a donation. Surely that's insulting to Buddhism and real monks? :dunno: