Benazir Bhutto killed!

Flashermac

She was a typical politician, out for money and power. Nevertheless, I do deeply regret what happened. Those who killed her were hardly inspired by the welfare of the masses either.

I'm even sorry about the coup the ousted the T Bird, since I'd have prefered the voters to finally realise how much they were being conned. Looks like that isn't going to happen though. Mr T is an avatar of Mammon. :(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

No time to turn on each other. The ramifications from this could be far reaching with any and all sides exploiting it. Nothing good will come from her death, or our arguing.

Fidel,

Dude, be careful when you return, and do as you said, avoid the trouble spots!

It happens to be factual. :dunno:

P.S. From the look of your avatar I could hazard a guess as to what your sexual preference is. :rolleyes:

"Fascinating, Captain."

"What is it, Spock?"

"This confirms my earlier hypothesis. Racists, homophobes...we do indeed seem to be on the planet of Small Minds..."

preahko

As usual, Fidel, your animosity toward the U.S. is exemplified by big time bullshit. I'm sure you'd rather see the Taliban et.al. take over the country. The statement that that "Yanks" don't want democracy in Pakistan is such a pile of shit that it doesn't really deserve response, except to ask you to educate us as to which commie country is "democratic". 55555555555 You are soooooooooooo pathetic. Do a good many of us a favor and hustle you ass back to Islamabad.

HH

Thanks for the clarification Hugh. Good to hear that the US wants democracy in Pakistan. I guess that means they want it in Palestine and Egypt and Saudi Arabia too. :)

Thank you Hugh. I find this whole Pakistan business very confusing. Obviously Bush and Cheney wanted Ms. Bhutto to do well in the upcoming election. It's not as if they have been handing billions to Musharraf for years. Pity someone didn't think to provide her with better security. Anyway the Pakistani government has evidence proving Al Quaida did it so that's good enough for me. :beer:

She knew she was a target but went out without protection,

Fine if she wants to be a martyr , but many other people were also killed because of her,

Al Quaida is always a good out for the present government , its not like either of them wanted her to win,

Said day for Pakistan , but its not like we did not know it was coming ....

OC

and Fidel, sure we may not agree with you sometimes, but keep your head down and give us an on-scene report, its harder to argue with a headless guy !

Archived