Has Thai360 done anything for you in 2007?

rickfarang

rick,

couldn't agree more and very well put, sir....

Over the past few years I've been very fortunate to "find myself" in LOS on a quite frequent basis...some of it through work related travel and some of it due to my well documented "Addiction"...lol.. Albeit that my Company has questioned as to why I have to travel "everywhere" via Bkk and why I always leave on a Thursday to make a Monday or Tuesday appointment....555555

That aside, through THIS board, I have met some great people from all over the world and have formed some very strong friendships. For that I am extremely grateful.

...and like you say....How does one put a price on that??

I hope your post makes people think....and also react in a positive way towards contributing to the longivity of "Our" community.

Happy New Year to all

Cheers DS :beer::beer:

which reminds me.. I really ought to meet up with some of you chaps IRL.. I can't be vouched for at all sadly :)

I'll vouch for you shrolski, old son!!....lol.. (but that may do you more harm than good)...55555

It's a good idea to meet up with some of the crew....but like everything, it take time to build up a contact base.

I remember leaving my first Gullable's meeting thinking....What a bunch of up 'em selves :wanker: .... I'm never going back....lol..

Then I met 1 missfit....who introduced me to another....and another

...and the snowball effect just kept happening...

Then 1 TOTAL missfit....who thought he was doing me a favour ( a couple of years ago)...lol... introduced me to......

....a Girl....he just thought I'd "click" with...

and my life has never been the same since!!!

I hate the bastard....but I'll be at Melbourne Airport tomorrow afternoon to pick him up when he arrives..."Downunder"

This board has some "interesting" characters....and some great human beings amongst it's ranks

I thoroughly recommend making the effort to meet with whoever's about when you're in town...

If nothing else, you'll be in for an interesting friday night..

Cheers DS :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Archived