Jintara has a Husband last 13 Years!

Torneyboy

Mai roo...

Except for the explanation that I'm in Oz for a couple of weeks and they have Maker's on sale at Duty Free for A$33/L. You need a L when I come back? After all, we've not drank together in donkey's years, even if you know where my motocy is always parked! And that's a crime (somewhere) LOL!

Whatever ya do, don't blame Dumsoda LOL!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Jinatra? :dunno:

Munchie,

In reply to your question, Jintara is an Artist that farangs tend to have feelings towards in order so they can appear to have their "finger on the pulse" of the Thai Scene.

In the UK we call these dissillusioned people Liverpool Supporters!

Except for the explanation that I'm in Oz for a couple of weeks and they have Maker's on sale at Duty Free for A$33/L. You need a L when I come back?

Never mind, just thought you had found a place in Bkk where they sell that stuff :) Thanks for the offer though.

we've not drank together in donkey's years, even if you know where my motocy is always parked! And that's a crime (somewhere) LOL!

hehehe still remember that brief encounter in the dark? LOL I've thought about stealing that bike of yours and head home but knew you'd probably suspect me and decorate trees with my 'wanted' pic along with a 500 Baht bounty on my head.

CHEERS!

:beer:

Edited by Moderator1 on 30/12/2007 23:57. Reason for edit: Privacy rule

Don't get sand in yer vag Moddie! Maybe you don't know, but that (full name) used to be one of his many handles here as far back as far as Delphi days; (and Nanapong)...

Cheers,

SD -- Never EVER outs people, unlike Peter Garrity!

Archived