Jintara has a Husband last 13 Years!

Torneyboy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you say Moo Noi, I just never heard of Jintara. If I'd known that some a**hole would react in such an abusive way I would have just looked her up on the internet, but then I wouldn't have had any fun trying to wind up Torneyboy. :)

I assume the moderators are on holiday as attacks like that usually aren't tolerated.

Jintara is an Artist that farangs tend to have feelings towards in order so they can appear to have their "finger on the pulse" of the Thai Scene.

In the UK we call these dissillusioned people Liverpool Supporters!

I doubt that any Liverpool supporters have heard of Jintara or are even remotely interested in Thai music, except the ones from Thailand of course :dunno:

Who is Jinatra? :dunno:

Munchie' date='

In reply to your question, Jintara is an Artist that farangs tend to have feelings towards in order so they can appear to have their "finger on the pulse" of the Thai Scene.

In the UK we call these dissillusioned people Liverpool Supporters! [/quote']

Liverpool supporters delusional? Surely you jest? So what sort of joke are you on about then? Chelsea? Arsenal? Or oh dear lord should I even spout such vulgarity...and say M********* U*****? The ladies and proper gentle men shall forgive that rather vulgar wording.

Best Regards-BST

Who is Jinatra? :dunno:

Okay' date=' my Fatty Farang friend, asking such DAFT a question is like, BITCH, as if you were a frequent visitor to the UK and didn't know who Amy Winehouse was...or a frequent visitor to Australia and didn't recognize the name Kylie Minougue, or a frequent visitor to the US and didn't know who Madonna was...you get the picture. Get your head out of your ass and experience the environment a little, you useless fat fuck!!!

preahko

[/quote']

Sir,

You are indeed no gentlemen! Your gratuitous use of vulgarity when replying to a simple inquiry smacks of commonality and idle intellect. There was absolutely no call for such comment on your part, and I do hope the proper men of this board will join me in demanding your immediate apology to the wronged party.

I and no doubt others certainly hope you shall refrain from further embarrassing yourself in the future. May I suggest in the future when you lack proper vocabulary to express yourself, you simply remain silent, rather than prove to others that which we already know.

Best Regards-BST

Archived